WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF happened

Status
Not open for further replies.

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Where are the jokes, the skorching someone just for a laugh? Good fucking god people; a little talk about Bush or current events is one thing, and maybe needed but every fucking post? I hate to speak for the Owner/admins/mods and the WTF posters as a whole, but I remember when this site was fun. I personally would like some good old worthless posts to laugh at.

Thanks: Now Back to your Cnn.com or the newchannel.com. Ahh Yes, we all have Tv and newpapers, like we don't get enough Bush fluff IRL.

:thumbsdn: Broken

P.S. Jump in and let me know if you don't like my statement.

Yeah. Fuck Bush, and any NEW threads made just for him. Of course, the older ones that are already up, have alot of activity, so they can stay.

If a thread has to do with how lame generic hot dogs are, don't bring up how it's Bush's fault. Please.

Broken? May I scorch you?

Broken

HavokChylde said:
Broken? May I scorch you?
LOL: Dude I am about two mins away from walking away. You can flame me if you want just don't be suprised that I really couldn't care any less.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
You can both come over here and wipe my ass for me. Careful. Mind the corn. :thumbsup:

Fine. Walk away.

If Broken got with Unforgiven and had some sort of spawn, would it be Un-Broken? I think he needs to be fixed. He's not in his happy place as they say.

Someone get this man a smile!

And don't forget the peanuts, they leave scars mp.

</rant>

Tenderony
When I first found this site I thought cool, people to cuss and cuss me back. Seems a little bit dry all the pussy (bush) every where, and the level of anger has dropped. Maybe its cos its summer and everyone is a bit chilled.

He does a good job of taking over.

I want more threads that provoke arguments, not pointless ones though they can be amusing. Like skitcho0o on my first post. Good banter even though it was about a three letter word.

I think half the members who have signed up are too scared to post. Granted I lurked for a bit, until I had something to bitch about.

Come on first timers, tell me to fuck off.

</rant>

anti-movielife

self medicated
fuck this!
Bush DOES suck and he IS a moron...blah blah blah... i could diss him for hours...its just too easy to rip him cus everybodies doing it...i kinda like it! it brings people together ya know, why hate each other when we can all hate bush :p

but ya gets kinda stale after awhile eh...

the other day i stepped on a tack....and fuck man it hurt so bad, i hate stepping on tacks more than i hate bush by a long shot...

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
Good fuckin point B. Of course, it is a fairly political season, and I'm sure it will continue up through the elections, and then afterwards I'm sure there will be plenty of bitching, but then after that I'm sure life will resume on here as normal (or at least normal for this place). Still, it's time to bring some life back into this place and lighten the mood a bit. Here's a joke just for the fuck of it:

This guy who works at a pickle factory comes home and hands his wife 50 dollars. She asked him what it was from and he told her that he won it in a bet -- the guys at the factory bet him 50 dollars that he wouldn't stick his dick in the pickle slicer.
The wife was surprised and said she wanted to make sure he was still intact. He pulled down his pants and, indeed, it was all there, unharmed.
“But what about the pickle slicer,” asked the wife, perplexed. “Oh, she liked it too,” answered the husband.

Broken

Skorch said:
Good fuckin point B. Of course, it is a fairly political season, and I'm sure it will continue up through the elections.
Yeah it's also football, soccer, back to school, summer/fall, and the rest of the fucking world is turning season.. :) I don't see Sports center on Fire.!! I know I know It's not the same level of importance as whom shall be the leader of the free world for at least the next four years, but good Googly gooo~ I have a TV set, half of these post are just Cut and Paste jobs from the MyNewsStory.com thank god for the moronic comments they leave at the bottom, Like "Bush what a goon" Well fuck go out on a Limb for us... ROFL

Lol, no fuckin shit. I think people have run out of coy things to say these days.

I'm sure if you were to make some new threads to your taste, there are be plenty of little fishies lookin for a bite of some fresh banter.

Apparently someone here always has something to say about something.

And what the fuck is with these milk prices these days???

good old days? before i was here?you never see me talking about politicts. if i see that DanGeo, Voiceofreason, or Redoctober posted last, that thread is officially closed for me. i also wish that we had useless posts to laugh at. just laugh at me. :D i post stupid things all the time!

i've been saying it for the past 10 years: fuck the media... fuck the news... fuck school... fuck politics... FUCK IT ALL I SAY!!!!!!!11

i tend to avoid any thread that mentions bush or anything news related. fuck it.

edit: and FUCK GIRLFRIENDS TOO... we don't give a shit if your girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with you so you're gonna kill yourself... or if your girlfriend got in a fight with your mother's brother's daughter's nephew's uncle's stepfather's dog.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Unforgiven said:
i've been saying it for the past 10 years: fuck the media... fuck the news... fuck school... fuck politics... FUCK IT ALL I SAY!!!!!!!11

i tend to avoid any thread that mentions bush or anything news related. fuck it.

edit: and FUCK GIRLFRIENDS TOO... we don't give a shit if your girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with you so you're gonna kill yourself... or if your girlfriend got in a fight with your mother's brother's daughter's nephew's uncle's stepfather's dog.
God damn. You think the exact same way I do. If you were a woman, I'd marry you.

It's gonna be hard for me to find any women who act and think just like me...mainly because I have low-level autism :p .

Yeah, also, the site has been a little dry lately...I mean, REALLY dry. I have made about 20-30 posts within about two weeks. I know it will get better, though. As soon as all the hype about school calms down, a lot of the n00bs will leave.

I posted some nasty sex jokes for all of you. Be sure to check them out.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Broken said:
Where are the jokes, the skorching someone just for a laugh? Good fucking god people; a little talk about Bush or current events is one thing, and maybe needed but every fucking post? I hate to speak for the Owner/admins/mods and the WTF posters as a whole, but I remember when this site was fun. I personally would like some good old worthless posts to laugh at.

Thanks: Now Back to your Cnn.com or the newchannel.com. Ahh Yes, we all have Tv and newpapers, like we don't get enough Bush fluff IRL.

:thumbsdn: Broken

P.S. Jump in and let me know if you don't like my statement.
But I like hearing about bush and chearleading

ummmm

that is a different topic, isnt it........

ok, nevermind, im just going to go to bed with CL now. Night.

Broken said:
Where are the jokes, the skorching someone just for a laugh?
they are gone. because its not funny to skorch someone just for a laugh.​

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
our future is blurring of nice ideas... long live the brains!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I think maybe banning Mr.Newbie and the like might have slowed us down...

Pig fuckers. :mfinger:

Descent

Hella Constipated
That's the third time tonight you've made me piss my pants out of laughter, NoSub! You are one funny fuck.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I guess I'm just on fire...

:thumbsup:

G's-up

Postaholic
Geez...get a room you guys.....hell its bait and tackle not bait and TICKLE.....ROFLMAO........
just getting things going again......or at least trying.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.