WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf? how did I end up in the worst of hell?

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus!

Ninth Level of Hell - Cocytus

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the deepest level of hell, where the fallen angel Satan himself resides. His wings flap eternally, producing chilling cold winds that freeze the thick ice found in Cocytus. The three faces of Satan, black, red, and yellow, can be seen with mouths gushing bloody foam and eyes forever weeping, as they chew on the three traitors, Judas, Brutus, and Cassius. This place is furthest removed from the source of all light and warmth. Sinners here are frozen deep in the ice, faces out, eyes and mouths frozen shut. Traitors against God, country, family, and benefactors lament their sins in this frigid pit of despair

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
Level | Score
Purgatory | Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo | Moderate
Level 2 | Moderate
Level 3 | Low
Level 4 | Low
Level 5 | Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis | Low
Level 7 | High
Level 8- the Malebolge | Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus | High

Level descriptions: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-information.html
Take the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/dante-inferno-test.mv

holy shit I just took this test, and swear I'm a nice person, I've never hurt anyone, got mad at anyone, I'm not outwardly violent, I've never done anything wrong to a girl, I've always tried to help people, and somehow I ended up in the deepest part of hell!? wtf

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
pimpyobitch said:
I think that all this does it try to get you to go to church. :mfinger:
hahahaa, I tried that, the church is nothing but a place to be pushed around in..I can't go back, everytime I do they try to stick me in classes and send me to italy and some shit, they don't realize I have a life at home and I don't have time to do things like them...I believe in god, and I believe that there's more to worshipping him than having to go to a designated place to do it at
besides all christians tend to go bad, my mom is a devoted christian and was ordained a minister a month ago...right after that she decides to leave my family for another guy and we've never seen her since, the bitch is dammed to hell for (still) committing adultery and affair

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
I wouldn't say all Christians tend to go bad, though it seems to be the trend over here. I think there's something to be said about the corrupting power this place seems to have, though I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's all the hypersexualized culture we have now which makes anyone who attempts to have a little sexual restraint eventually turn into a sexual deviant. Well whatever it is, it's sending poor and innocent people like Seije to Hayell. *old irish grandfather voice* Ah hope ya find peace in yer heart...while ya bernin in Hell with all theh otha sinnas for all eternity ya heathen devil. On the real though, don't ever take some dumb internet test too seriously because it is simply just that, some dumb internet test.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
Skorch said:
I wouldn't say all Christians tend to go bad, though it seems to be the trend over here. I think there's something to be said about the corrupting power this place seems to have, though I can't quite put my finger on what it is. Maybe it's all the hypersexualized culture we have now which makes anyone who attempts to have a little sexual restraint eventually turn into a sexual deviant. Well whatever it is, it's sending poor and innocent people like Seije to Hayell. *old irish grandfather voice* Ah hope ya find peace in yer heart...while ya bernin in Hell with all theh otha sinnas for all eternity ya heathen devil. On the real though, don't ever take some dumb internet test too seriously because it is simply just that, some dumb internet test.
I know, it's just a weird site...besides I believe in god and all, just that I don't believe u have to go to church to praise him

it's like an oil change, we all need one in our vehicles but I believe doing it myself at home is better than having to go somewhere where u'll end up paying for more than u wanted

which reminds me, I'm doing an oil change for someone at work cause I'm a nice person and doing it free of charge, instead of them paying $30, now she's only gonna spend like 6$...c, it saves to do things urself

magnolia

Postaholic
I think that whole thing is bull shit cuz I go to church and I don't do anything bad and according to that, i'm still roasting in the third level of hell. Only the good lord almighty could end up in purgetory according to that. (forgive me father for using ur name in a not completely holy way.)