WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF i dont get posts when i post?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
how cum when i start a thread and post in it i doesnt count towards my # of posts? i get em if i reply 2 sum1 elses thread tho.....grrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Jung

???
Premium
You might want to read the announcements.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
junglizm said:
You might want to read the announcements.
And thr rules. Just so we're all on the same page.

BTW, Welcome :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

ok i read them..i still cant figure out why when i post in the humor section it doesnt count towards my post #s :'(

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
ok i read them..i still cant figure out why when i post in the humor section it doesnt count towards my post #s :'(
Because Gore mandated it to be so. Don't argue with him dude, no good will come of it.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DIZNUTS said:
See, now you should have specified earlier it was in the humor section. You don't geht post count there, because some people like to mass post there in order to gain access to the Arcade. Which is BTW punishable to Death, teabagging, or cockfarm labor. It all depends what kind of mood Broken is in.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
We have forum word games in that forum, therefore we don't count posts.

If we ever have enough reguler humor posts to seperate the forum out then your posts will appear there.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
We have forum word games in that forum, therefore we don't count posts.

If we ever have enough reguler humor posts to seperate the forum out then your posts will appear there.
That will never happen jason.

DIZNUTS

ummm jason i have a HUGE collection of jokes....right now i contributed a very very small amount...if u want i can add daily jokes or what not....btw im not tryin 2 spam the humor forum with my jokes..i just used 2 hate it when there is nothing funny 2 read and i wanna make people laugh like this one time i came up 2 a random guy and pulled his pants down..but thats another story lol....tnx for answering my question tho :thumbsup:

DIZNUTS

ChilianFuckFace said:
Is poopyhead the same thing as shit head? :confused:
poopyhead is almost a politically correct term....but i find it more insulting 2 other people than shithead for some reason.....does any one know why? :confused:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Because you're a poopyhead.