WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF Internet Pages

Stardust

How am I still alive
Like fine. Have your kinks, but do not involve unwilling participants thats just incredibly disrespectful. That is also hazard..ehrm material so they do not have ti clean it up unless they have training, no?

And thanks @YogurtExplosion for tainting my innocent mind with that just when I woke up. :colbert:

• Helpful
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

Stardust

How am I still alive
this is not for the ones with a sensitive stomach( especially if you like eating jolly rancher, whatever those are)This is one in top three of nastiest stories ever I’ve come across.
664C34CE-3542-4B27-85FD-014695BDD706.jpeg

Edit: yogi posted so edited to fit.

• WTF!?
Reactions: YogurtExplosion

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
this is not for the ones with a sensitive stomach( especially if you like eating jolly rancher, whatever those are)This is one in top three of nastiest stories ever I’ve come across.

Edit: yogi posted so edited to fit.
That was gross and I nearly puked. I heard of this stories multiple times, but never read it. I wish I hadn't of read it.

Stardust

How am I still alive
I know, it’s so horrible. There is another one, but I don’t know if I should share it.