WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf is a guy to do???/

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Right heres the deal,

Theres a girl chez who I've known for about 2/3 years now and I thought it would be a very good idea just to introduce my best mate to her (because he was there while we were speaking on the phone) so I get back from a 2 week vaction and then I find out that my best mate likes her and shes planning to go out with him.

Then in these last 2 days she has said to me that doesn't want to go with him anymore and wants someone else (a.k.a me) but she hasn't my mate, and I dont want to tell him, I like her as well I have for about a year now, but I dont know wheter I should stand back and let those too to run thier course and see what happens, or if I should tell my mate to get fucked and go out with her??

Some help here?

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
Do option number two but don't tell your best mate. See how long it lasts till you get punched.

In fact, make it a game, if you can get her in the sac before he punches you, then you win 300 rep.

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
he cant punch me he's a weakling lol but still, if you wanna change the rules of the game then I will gladly do it for rep :)

Tell him and stop being such a pussy, be blunt about things. The worst you could do is not tell him and let him have false hope in this woman and him. Tell him and have her there with you, she has to tell him as well she shares the responsibility.

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
Just tell him the truth. Best of luck to you and the girl!

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
well yeah I guess we should be honest considering we already made plans to have sex :p so yeah I guess it is time we should be honest with him but I dont think chez wants to be honest with him, but I will try and get on her the forum as well lol

hello everyone on this thread i am the girl hellbreather has been talkin about and obviously i am also stuck in this sticky predicament incase u all think i'm some kind of bitch..ur right...but the reason i dnt actually want to be with this other guy is quite plainly and simply he is a prick and i havent quite realised that until recently i dont know what to do about him seeing as he says he is 'in love' with me and i dnt want to hurt him.....

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
I told you, tell him to get fucked and then come and fuck me lol nah seriously most of these people are telling me to tell him the truth lol

noooooooooooooo not the truth i cnt do the truth it will hurt him nd hurtin is bad *thinks* well sometimes it is would it be easier to jus kill him?

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Maybe......... but I think telling him the truth is much easier, means you don't go to jail.. jail's bad....like drugs

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
both 16
lemme guess it's the old
"Aint you two to young to worry about this kind of thing"
or
"Your acting really childish about this??"

If I'm mistaken, I'm sorry lol

Hellbreather said:
well yeah I guess we should be honest considering we already made plans to have sex :p

People make plans to have sex? Have you set a date and everything?

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
No Sideshow by plans I mean as in saying
"We have to have sex" and the other person says "Yes we do" that sort of thing.
lol

For one...if you two are going to repeatedly post about how difficult it is to do whatever it is you're going to decide to do....can you at least spell it right?

Oh..and hellbreather.....WTF did you introduce your mate to the girl you like for??? :thumbsdn:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Flip thats exactly the reason I'am doing this right now :banghead: and yeah sorry for my bad spelling flip lol

necro

Postaholic
Well, at this point I would tell all three of you to go gargle glycerine while listening to heavy metal on a loud stereo, but I'm in a soft mood. (adressing the girl) You need to grow some fem-balls and tell him the story. I highly doubt he is going to do anything, because of what was said earlier about him being a weakling. But girl, tell him to sit on it, boy, tell him to sit on it, if he has a problem with it, have a boxing match. Last man standing gets the poon. :boxer: And that's that. If you can't handle doing that task so you 2 can be together without having any little secrets, then in all honesty, you don't deserve to do so. And that's my take on it. :thumbsup:

Hellbreather

Shhh, Im hiding
Necro, you've made a good point I have thought about it and decided that we should just tell him the truth and leave it at that, and if he has a problem we can work on that (or beat the shit outta eachother/him)