WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf is cock farm?

shep

Local alcoholic
Im not too sure but i know SOD was once our WTF cockfarmer.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I don't know dude, maybe its a place where you can have sex with animals? Who knows :p

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
Maybe this is where the banned people are sent to; they are only allowed to post there. :confused:

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Oh, they're on to something...

tzedek

Original Member
i was thinking it was more like a initiation thing to weed out the people who keep coming back and such

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
guessing from the "question for jason thread" maybe its like a game sorta like wtf survivor.

tzedek

Original Member
fuck_you said:
guessing from the "question for jason thread" maybe its like a game sorta like wtf survivor.
we should have a weekly wtf survivor
:thumbsup:

Maybe they should just ban both of you. That would make the rate of eye cancer in WTF users drop dramatically.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Jason said:
This is where the local scum find themselves. Your rep is gone. You must redeem yourself and reach +1500 rep points to re-join society! If you're not successful, the resident cock farmers -- well, why ruin the surprise...
Well I just put Jasons name in there because he made it. :p