WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF Is cock farming?!?!?

tzedek

Original Member
its when we harvest your penis so be careful

Jung

???
Premium
Cock Farm
This is where the local scum find themselves. Your rep is gone. You must redeem yourself and reach +1500 rep points to re-join society! If you're not successful, the resident cock farmers -- well, why ruin the surprise...

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Does anybody ever make it out of the cock farm?

countrygrl said:
Does anybody ever make it out of the cock farm?
Some do, some don't. It all depends on the individual. Well, that and what others think of there actions after being farmed.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Not true, Hmmmm...cheese, and I do believe two others have made it out...

countrygrl

Highly Excitable
Hmmm....there are a couple of places that I post that could use a cock farm. Much better than just banning. :p

10 stars said:
I plead the 5th.
Heh, what's funny is that this guy is farming row upon row of cocks as we speak.

I like the cock farm. It's like Chinese water torture. It's funny.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
Agreed, and it's much better than just banning the asshole :) The Cock Farm thing is brilliant...btw, who came up with this idea ? Jason ?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
its when we water it(all natural vaginal lube baby!) and keep it in the right conditions 2 make it GROW

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
WTF does that mean?!?!? :confused: You have managed todo what Calculus, Symbolic Logic and multiple inheritance have failed to do: confuse me. Please, ellaborate on that one.

Bibas said:
btw, who came up with this idea ? Jason ?
I'm pretty sure it was Broken's idea.

Makes sense. There is a warning on Bait and Tackle about his flame prowess...

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
cock farming is when you get killer ants and shove them into your penis hole.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
fuck_you said:
the new edition of th Uncle Milton and farm :lol:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
fuck_you said:
And obviously you have tried that before?

asdalover

God, i'm bored!
Ok, the Cock Farm sounds, er,interesting. I'm still a bit confused on how you get Rep anyway. I'm probably one of the ones who would get stuck in there forever and ever and ever and......so on!

why must there be a place where u have to post to "get back with society" you can just make a new account...