WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines WTF is happening?

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
this is from Tom Fulp of newgrounds

Georgia Bans Female Genital Piercing (Associated Press)
Excellent Commentary via BMEZINE

You just can't do that! Basically, some politician found out that women had their genitals pierced - and he had never heard of such a thing. It shocked him so much, that he decided to ban it. It passed the house with a 160-0 vote! WHO ARE THE MORONS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY?

It's not like I love female genital piercings or anything like that, but it is a completely safe process that is enjoyable for women, and MEN DO IT TOO. Oh, but men are still allowed to do it in Georgia - that's the best part!

Between this and the whole Howard Stern debacle, I have to really question where this country is heading.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
aye, i had heard about that. fucking rediculous if you ask me. nothing i would ever get done to myself, nor would i really reccomend it to any of my lady type friends.. but freedom of choice, i suppose, is going the way of the porcelain god.

shep

Local alcoholic
Ya it's a free countrey as long as you do what your told :mfinger:

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
So you can't get you peach pierced, but you can ring the tree?
It is Georgia.. Fucking hillbilly politics these days.

Rizzen Tsarran

Renegade Fucker
oh yea.. what happens to the chicks who have already peirced it? do they gotta take it off? WTF? biotches are them hilbillies

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
i say, instead, the girls should simply piss off georgia law by piercing everything and anything they can into the happy triangle of love.

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
That's what our countries all about though, deciding what's right for our respective communities.It doesn't matter if I agree with it or not, I don't live in Georgia, so it's up to the people in Georgia to decide what they want in their state.Things that fly in California, might not fly in New York.That's why we have seperate states, everyone has different ideas on different issues.
If the people of Georgia want to repeal the law, they can, they just need to make it an issue.

Personally, I don't want any sharp metal object anywhere near my cock, but power to the people who do.

B0EF

Fresh Meat
GottaHurt said:
Personally, I don't want any sharp metal object anywhere near my cock, but power to the people who do.
That's not what you said to me last night, loverboy... :p

Ctoit

Tenderony
maybe they'll have to start doing random searches........kinda like the Terry Stops.......you looked a little suspicious, I thought you might be hiding a piercing.....

tharuz

Bringer of Order
Holy fucking shit, a pierce is too fucking dangerous, your meat will fucking go to hell, this is where freedom takes us, what if a hot chick got her pussy pierced, and is then unable to have kids? or worse, immposible to fuck, beacause of that ugly shit, rotting her pussy? holy shit, the stupid politicians are right!

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Fucking polititions. I really don't get what's so bad about piercing your genitals. It's just like piercing your ear, but in a different place. I don't get the government nowadays :confused:

Edit: Tharuz...? Are you the same Tharuz from Dzone?

tharuz

Bringer of Order
I`m guessing you`re nova, thanks for the ban and the new website, I tought ya were suspending me for a week and not two days, recognized you beacause of that last post where you talk of your gf

Deez Nutz

I are baboon!
Yea, it's me. I only suspended you for two days, I think mattfuck suspended you for two weeks. I think that was a little harsh...

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
tharuz said:
I`m guessing you`re nova, thanks for the ban and the new website, I tought ya were suspending me for a week and not two days, recognized you beacause of that last post where you talk of your gf
El confiar en una persona, pedir la estabilidad mental de las mentes de mundos. ¿Quién piensa que él justful un juez?