WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF i go on vacation for a couple of weeks and the site goes down and shit. also I like the you have not responede message on the front page. keeps all the bitches on line here I guess. Well post up and tell me to fuck off and welcome me back.

Asswhipes

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
the site was abducted by aliens, they couldn't find an anus to probe so they returned it

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
shit Those Bastards From The Soup Are Here To Geht Us!!! Dammit Jason! You Said They Wouldnt Bother Us You Saaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd!!!1!111one~!!!!!

Calm down Yuck.

I have candy. Want to hop in my ride? I promise I'll take you home.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Lawdawg428 said:
WTF i go on vacation for a couple of weeks and the site goes down and shit. also I like the you have not responede message on the front page. keeps all the bitches on line here I guess. Well post up and tell me to fuck off and welcome me back.

Asswhipes

Yup, that didn't make much sense, next time, talk in English please.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
YUCK FOU!!! said:
shit Those Bastards From The Soup Are Here To Geht Us!!! Dammit Jason! You Said They Wouldnt Bother Us You Saaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddd!!!1!111one~!!!!!
wow Anger issues.

HavokChylde said:
Calm down Yuck.

I have candy. Want to hop in my ride? I promise I'll take you home.
hey man take me home too...wait...hey you're not a police officer! and what are you doing with my pants?!

Lawdawg428 said:

Asswhipes
dude, why don't you just fuck off :thumbsup: no one here likes you :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.