WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines WTF Is It With The Canadian Navy!

Holy Shit! You'd think the canadian government would get the picture after the first Upholder Sub had a dent in it, but nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo they had to risk the lives of Canadian Sailors because they needed to cut corners in order to save money! Why doesn't Canada put proper funding into the Canadian Forces! We barely have the proper equipment to support, pay and supply our soldiers! Hell if Canada were invaded by Greenland we'd lose! Holy shit! Mr. Prime Minister Fuck OFF and buy a REAL Military! For Fuck Sake Stop digging an even deeper grave!

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
So you want a real navy ??? Submarines ?? Submarines for what ? to watch the beautiful fish? to defend yourself against terrorists in other submarines or boats ? Who the hell will attack Canada by sea ? Hitler? Bin Laden? Honestly, Canada doesn't need a strong navy. The costs would be high and it wouldn't be worth it, because if the government would spend in defense, they'd have to cut in a shitload of social services unless they borrow the money. Right now the budget is balanced and I don't think it would be a good idea to go in the deficit again.

Also, Canada is a peaceful nation, most of its army are sent to peace missions around the world, not war missions. I agree it was stupid to use a defectuous submarine but they didn't even need to sub in the first place.

anti-movielife

self medicated
omg dont even get me started about how fucked up our military is right now...our helicopters crash, our planes fall apart in mid-air, and now we have a half dozen subs that dont even work...

p.s. we need an army to beat the shit out of you yanks when u come to steal our oil and precious natural resources yo...dont think for a second that if bush wouldn't do it if he could make money out of it...if he wins that is...no offense against u yanks i like ya'll but i dont trust ur government as far as i can piss...

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
hey there, no offense, and i hate to sound like the typical american douche bag, but....we could let....say the entire military...in....Montana take Canada, if thats what the government decided to do. militarily speaking...you guys are the laughing stock of western culture. but again no offense. i'd guess that if there was anything of value in canada....our government would have taken it by now. but if they do try to invade canada, i'm going to mexico to rally up some troops for a counter attack....they'll never see it coming, just like a dirty sanchez.

Wow i completly agree with you on that one Big! and yes Canada's military IS the laughing stock of the western world, you guys every hear Seakings in the sun?! Holy shit that about explains in detail what our government is doing to our military!

you think our navy sucks?

well, eat this, bitches

the other half is landlocked in quebec somewhere... don't know how the hell it got there :)

BlerryHell said:
DUDE!!!! Where'd you find that pic, that's sooo freeking awesome!!
there's the air force and infantry also, but this was talking about the navy, so i deemed that appropriate :)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
anti-movielife said:
omg dont even get me started about how fucked up our military is right now...our helicopters crash, our planes fall apart in mid-air, and now we have a half dozen subs that dont even work...

p.s. we need an army to beat the shit out of you yanks when u come to steal our oil and precious natural resources yo...dont think for a second that if bush wouldn't do it if he could make money out of it...if he wins that is...no offense against u yanks i like ya'll but i dont trust ur government as far as i can piss...
No offense taken. Atleast not by those of us that don't drive around shooting road signs, and tipping cows.