WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is up ur ass tonight?!

magnolia

Postaholic
My mom is being the biggest bitch. Ever since I woke up this morning she's been yelling at me. "Don't come down here and have the audacity to ask if the boys are ready for you when u wanna blow out of here. And don't let me catch u driving stupidly!" my god! all I said was are you guys ready? Bite my friggen head off already! Then tonight, my sister's robe is on my bed and all of my movies/dvds are gone and my radio is turned on. I tell my mom that I'm gadda put a lock with a key on my door and she blows again. "Don't even go there! Your the one leaving the car in the smack dab middle of the driveway so that they have to park in the grass and run over a damn screw! Besides, u should hear what she has to say about you when U leave the house!" "She's full of BULLSHIT!" " U both are!" GOD! :mad: what the fuck is her problem anyway?! And she thinks that I have attitude problems?! well, maybe I should just leave the house and move in with some stranger. Maybe then she'll be happy. :mad: :mad: :mad: Fuck her! :mfinger:

heh don't worry. It happens to all of us. I get the same shit. Just ignore the screaming and yelling and walk away. Put some music on or something.

Just don't resort to :gun:

:p

magnolia

Postaholic
Thanks for the advice. If u don't know youknowthedeal, then you wouldn't know that us hics have about a dozen guns a piece and about that many spare keys to the safe. My mom will bitch about how, "turn off whatever u just put on cuz I can't see/hear MY precious tv program." oh...boo hoo.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
yes, lol... guns are not short in the midwest.

Not a hic, my family hunts. I bet you in my parents house, they have close to 40 or so guns. My mom said she can't even remeber how many she truly has, she thinking there is more.

in my house I have 16 swords, 30 knives.... and some throwing stars and daggers...

and basically a lot of crap

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Hey, magnolia. The best one isn't whats up your ass, its who lit the fuse on your tampon this morning? ;)

Grade A Haze said:
heh don't worry. It happens to all of us. I get the same shit. Just ignore the screaming and yelling and walk away. Put some music on or something.

Just don't resort to :gun:

:p
Yeah, I agree take it like Chong and just totally zone out.

Fugly

Tenderony
How about instead of acting like a stupid teenager and doing things like ignoring her, turning up the music, or being an out right bitch on purpose you say," I would love to discuss this with you Mom, but until you decide to treat me...and yourself like adults I won't have this discussion with you." And following the inevitable explosion just repeat it again. And everytime she makes a personal attack say,"I'm sorry you feel that way." Keep you voice calm and even and don't fall into retalitaion. Eventually (sometimes it takes months) she will be forced to talk to you in a calm rational manner.
Or you could be a petulant child and scream at an overbearing mother like every other redneck in the world. Whatever works.

bill

l337sp34k3r
Fugly said:
How about instead of acting like a stupid teenager and doing things like ignoring her, turning up the music, or being an out right bitch on purpose you say," I would love to discuss this with you Mom, but until you decide to treat me...and yourself like adults I won't have this discussion with you." And following the inevitable explosion just repeat it again. And everytime she makes a personal attack say,"I'm sorry you feel that way." Keep you voice calm and even and don't fall into retalitaion. Eventually (sometimes it takes months) she will be forced to talk to you in a calm rational manner.
Or you could be a petulant child and scream at an overbearing mother like every other redneck in the world. Whatever works.
I agree with everything this man has to say.

Plus, remember, you can choose your friends, but not your relatives!

magnolia

Postaholic
ooooh, that's good, until she gives me "the look" and I turn into stone. lol. She's a huge bitch when she wants to be.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
magnolia said:
ooooh, that's good, until she gives me "the look" and I turn into stone. lol. She's a huge bitch when she wants to be.
smack the shit outta auntie michelle

fyi michell is wichett (spell in all caps) upside down and backwards
try it its cool