WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf is up with my car?

tzedek

Original Member
My car's gas guage is so strange. i fill up and then go almost 80 miles and its still on full. by the time i am at half tank i have about 220 -230 miles. but then the second half goes by so fast. i only get about 300 miles on each tank. WTF!?!?!

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
what kind of car? and how do you drive? do you do a lot of highway miles? maybe from one side of town to the other? the bigger..heavier the car..the more it sucks up the gas...wtf am i saying?? im sure you konw this already..:/

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
tzedek said:
My car's gas guage is so strange. i fill up and then go almost 80 miles and its still on full. by the time i am at half tank i have about 220 -230 miles. but then the second half goes by so fast. i only get about 300 miles on each tank. WTF!?!?!
your tank float may get stuck.

ferengi

Yay fire!
My car's gas gauge doesn't give a reliable reading on how much gas I have in my tank. When I fill up my tank, the needle goes way past full, then I'll look down a few minutes later and it's sitting on half a tank, but then I'll go up a hill or something and it'll shoot back up to full. POS :bonk:

tzedek

Original Member
p99 said:
Isn't 300 miles on one tank pretty good?..

yeah it isnt bad at all... im just why the hell the guage is so fucking stupid...