WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf is up with my mom?

Iddo

Fresh Meat
She fucking takes out the icecream, sticks it in the microwave, take what she wants out then puts it back in the freaken freezer. I come to get some icecream later but wtf. The thing is freaken solid, I cant even get a spoon in. Then, my mom is telling me about how the heater in the car uses water to create heat. WTF? I say, "Ya water creates heat". Then she gets all pissed off because im being sarcasic. She starts hitting me while im driving because shes all pissed off. I had to hit her back to get her to stop because she we endangering our lives. WTF is up with this shit?

creep

skandalous allstar
lost you around the mid, but that is some fucked up shit. How are we supposed to help you?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sounds like me and my dad in the car, 'cept if he ever hit me hard enough, I'd knock his ass out.

Iddo

Fresh Meat
You'v helped me enough by replying.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
the underlying question of all this should be, who the hell sticks ice cream in the microwave? I think the point of it being ice cream is so that its solid and cold, not liquid and warm. Am I wrong?

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Your mom is fucking crazy... Crazy I say! Take her ass back to the mental hospital.

Gianefro

Crazed pervert
How does this affect me, at all?????

None the less you need to slap her and put her in the place she needs to be, the kitchen, tell her to make you a steak.....

King Goldfish

Banned - What an Asshat!
WTF happened to this place while I left?

I been gone for like 7 months and come back and its full of whiney fucking kids with nothing to talk about. Who gives a fuck about your mom and her fucking icecream.

Sektor

Particinator
...the hell?

What was the point of this rant?