WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is up with my school!!!

#1
I am pissed at my damn school
every time i get on the internet they have blocked one of my favorite sites
i am about to go columbine on this fucking school!!!or they are always changing something about something. always someone looking over my shoulder seeing what site i am at.i hate my school!!!
KILL MURDER will destoy EVERYTHING
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
at least i have you guys at wtf.com
thank you all
you are my friends

god im a loser
see look at my picture
 
1,102
2
202
#2
stupendousman said:
I am pissed at my damn school
every time i get on the internet they have blocked one of my favorite sites
i am about to go columbine on this fucking school!!!or they are always changing something about something. always someone looking over my shoulder seeing what site i am at.i hate my school!!!
KILL MURDER will destoy EVERYTHING
AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!
at least i have you guys at wtf.com
thank you all
you are my friends

god im a loser
see look at my picture
Keep crying. When I was in school we didn't even have internet access. OMG - if we wanted porn, we had to bribe my buddy's older brother to buy it for us. Remember when porn was distributed in magazines? Okay, I guess we did have net access, but nowhere near what it is now. I think one (maybe 2) computers in the school of 4000+ students was capable.
 

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
4,261
4
0
#3
stupendousman said:
i am about to go columbine on this fucking school!!![/IMG]
not sure if thats the direction you want to take this...
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#4
stupendousman said:
god im a loser
see look at my picture
Man, how old are you, actually?
Anyway,same thing in my school...same bastard hanging over my shulder "What is this, Chris?""Are you sure this is appropriate, Chris?", Yes, dicknose, it is!
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#5
yeah same at my gay skool,they fuckin suspend you ifu go on game sites.
 
#6
I hate my school too! They tried to pass a levy that failed 7 freakin times and then when the levy did pass, they still didn't give us lunches back for a while. The teachers also had to use less chalk in the classroom becuase the school couldn't afford it. WTF! To top that off, this school is nothing but people who's mommy and daddy buy them everything and they are a bunch of shit talkers
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#8
yeah but i can break all that sec block shit on the skools comps,i love being a hacker it is so much fun.
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#9
I bow down to you, oh master (you're a hacker, right?)
 
#11
Ah...school sucks...just deal

Well if it wasn't for internet right now I would be having to listen to this gay professor on the tv screen so i am thankful at the moment or I might have blasted my brains out by now. Sorry you are having such a fuckin bad time with the net at your school. Just realize it all be over soon. If you decide to go shoot the school up at least go for the ones that actually stop you from lookin stuff up on the net...not the innocent peeps.
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
55
112
#12
school sys is easy shit i use to nock the server down and heve direct access to all the t3 bandwith it would just cruze
 

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
2,732
0
100
#13
ummm yeah it is,but im talking about hacking into ppl computers.
 
#15
thats not me

i was just kidding
its a picture of that little actor kid jonathan lipnicki
from jerry macguire

i will kill any one i want
just cross the line
 
1,102
2
202
#16
stupendousman said:
i was just kidding
its a picture of that little actor kid jonathan lipnicki
from jerry macguire

i will kill any one i want
just cross the line

[steps across "the line"] umm.. Bring it [/steps across "the line"]
 

yousuckass

whats your point/
6
0
0
#17
at our shcool the computers are fucking all linked together and theyrer slow always freeze nd on top of that the fuckign teachers expect everyone to get along wtf is up with that and everytime something goes wrong they blame me and my friends because we listen to metal and we smoke and shit i guess you could consider us a punk/metal/potheads group to give you an idea even though were not.but still i wasnt even at school this one day when alot of people got cought at school with pills they called my house telling my parents that i was involed i wasnt at school that day WTF IS UP WITH THAT! :sword: it makes me what to beat the shti out of our principle and on top of that they label you when they tell you not like wtf is youre deal!!!!!
 

wwttff

Master Ranter
11
0
0
#18
:mad: SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME HOW TO GET THROUGH THAT DAMN SCHOOL SHIT THEY PUT UP!!! :mad:THEY NEED TO DIE ALL OF THEM!!! :gun:
 

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
1,591
1
0
#19
wwttff said:
:mad: SOMEONE NEEDS TO SEND ME A MESSAGE TELLING ME HOW TO GET THROUGH THAT DAMN SCHOOL SHIT THEY PUT UP!!! :mad:THEY NEED TO DIE ALL OF THEM!!! :gun:
I know this is a radical concept, but you can actually buy these things called books, then you open them, then you read the content inside, and it's amazing what you can teach yourself.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,886
0
0
#20
GottaHurt said:
I know this is a radical concept, but you can actually buy these things called books, then you open them, then you read the content inside, and it's amazing what you can teach yourself.

Watch out man, I am going to buy you some pocket protection.