WTF is up with n00bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
in the last few hours i've seen us get about 10 new members.....and ONLY ONE posted in the welcome forum.......WTF this is pissing me off..... :mad:

johnny kuntz

Top Flamer
DIZNUTS said:
in the last few hours i've seen us get about 10 new members.....and ONLY ONE posted in the welcome forum.......WTF this is pissing me off..... :mad:

They are all scared to dead :thumbsup: They are only registrating so they can tell their friends that they are a member of wtf.com :thumbsup: losers

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
johnny kuntz said:
They are all scared to dead :thumbsup: They are only registrating so they can tell their friends that they are a member of wtf.com :thumbsup: losers
OMFG i think that just might be it......they should have an inactivity ban or something.....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
DIZNUTS said:

Us? No, the site got ten new members, you have no part in the site as an operation. :thumbsup:

Who the fuck cares how many post in the welcome wagon. Go cry a fucking river about it. :confused:

:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
This is the ONLY forum I've ever posted on with a welcome forum. Most forums frown on welcome threads, and on a few it's a banable offense.

Status
Not open for further replies.