WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is up with n00bs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
in the last few hours i've seen us get about 10 new members.....and ONLY ONE posted in the welcome forum.......WTF this is pissing me off..... :mad:

DIZNUTS said:
in the last few hours i've seen us get about 10 new members.....and ONLY ONE posted in the welcome forum.......WTF this is pissing me off..... :mad:
They are all scared to dead :thumbsup: They are only registrating so they can tell their friends that they are a member of wtf.com :thumbsup: losers

DIZNUTS

johnny kuntz said:
They are all scared to dead :thumbsup: They are only registrating so they can tell their friends that they are a member of wtf.com :thumbsup: losers
OMFG i think that just might be it......they should have an inactivity ban or something.....

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
DIZNUTS said:
Us? No, the site got ten new members, you have no part in the site as an operation. :thumbsup:

Who the fuck cares how many post in the welcome wagon. Go cry a fucking river about it. :confused:

:thumbsup:

keebs

Particinator
if you cry a river i think you become dehydrated. losing all that water. yeah.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
keebs said:
if you cry a river i think you become dehydrated. losing all that water. yeah.
Quit spamming up this shitting thread with your incoherent babble, no one cares. :thumbsup:

ever seen someone cryin an ocean? its a trip...............

exactly, my timing is impeckible...............dont know if thats spelt right but fuck it................

Diznuts, here's a new guy who posted in the welcome wagon.

You neurotic fruit.

jamesp

In Memory...
HavokChylde said:
This thread is about noobs, perfect for you!
LMAO! really, what is with all the hostility?......i dont know but keep it up

Jung

???
Premium
DIZNUTS said:
This is the ONLY forum I've ever posted on with a welcome forum. Most forums frown on welcome threads, and on a few it's a banable offense.

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
Diznuts, here's a new guy who posted in the welcome wagon.

You neurotic fruit.
mmmmm neurotic fruit.....

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
HavokChylde said:
"Cry me a river, cry me a river"

:thumbsup:
true, jeze who care? even if they dont ever post again. who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.