WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is up with nosy people?!

magnolia

Postaholic
My neighbor, whose like 78 and a total gossip, stoped me on my walk today to talk to me about weather I had a boyfriend or not. Is it her fucking buisiness anyway? NO! God, I hate her. This is the same woman who calls me fat behind my back and laughs about it with all the other miss piggys who come to thier cabins for the weekend. I hate it. :cry: Why the fuck do people like to mess with my head???! Okay, a bit off topic now, but wtf, I'll roll with it. My love life, as small as it might be, is none of anyone's concern but my own. I haven't talked to her for like 3 yrs. and she feels the need to pump me for information now?! What a bitch. I hate her. She can rot in hell for all I care. :reddevil: Maybe I'll hook our boat up to the truck and "accidently" have a little misshap. :steering: Then I'll shift into reverse and have it all over again. Mwahahahaha!

magnolia said:
:reddevil: Maybe I'll hook our boat up to the truck and "accidently" have a little misshap. :steering: Then I'll shift into reverse and have it all over again. Mwahahahaha!
Or maybe it's just that time...

Getting back at this old fart can be simply done in various ways, but having an "Accident" is the best, by far.

Simply enter her house, plot the locations where every event should occur and fall one after another untill The house is demolish. :D

Whitebread said:
Getting back at this old fart can be simply done in various ways, but having an "Accident" is the best, by far.

Simply enter her house, plot the locations where every event should occur and fall one after another untill The house is demolish. :D
It didn't work in Duplex, it's not gonna work in real life. :) Simply sneak into her house and I dunno, unrig an inconspicuous gas plug or something. Gas her to death.

magnolia

Postaholic
I don't want her dead. I just want her seriously mamed. Unable to talk would be good too. Hmmm. I wonder if she's allergic to anything? mwahaha!

Just pull a bunch of childinsh pranks. Call a bunch of pizzas for delivery to her house FROM HER PHONE (these places have caller ID now). The flaming bag of poo on the doorstep.thumbtacks on the chair. All classics.

magnolia

Postaholic
yeah. The funny part is that they don't like her either, but they're just as bad! lmfao!

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Walk up to her and just hug her and ask her this

Have you gained a little weight.

:)