WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is up with this new GEEKS SUCK

#1
I am not a geek. But some of my friends are!!! But i look like a geek if i hang with them, but i lose them if i hang with the popular dumbasses :mad: !!! Life Is so skrewed up in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#2
You decide on where you want to be, be with your friends, or be with the stuckup preps.
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#3
smoke-it said:
You decide on where you want to be, be with your friends, or be with the stuckup preps.
Or you could be like me and be stuck between both groups. Try that some day. Getting invited to the cool stuff yet feeling bad cuz none of ur "uncool" friends weren't also invited. It's a bad place to be in. I've skipped lots of parties and had to keep lots more secret from friends. It really sucks. So u think u have it bad. Huh. (sorry for hyjacking your thread with my issue.)
 

Mr Cliche

The Chosen
54
0
0
#4
Our Country Tis Of Thee...

Just hang out with the non-freaks group: All rejects should be shot, that's the American Way! :thumbsup:
 

wocket

pocket pal
75
0
0
#5
Uh? Since when do geeks suck?

Apparently, my school is run a bit different than yours, since while there are social groups, they're not all cliqueish. Everyone hangs out with everyone. It's damned cool.

Anyway, why do you care if you look like a geek? Because it will make you less popular? Fuck that, hang out with your friends, and fuck anybody who laughs at you for it, because they're dumbasses anyway.
 
4,248
0
0
#6
RampaginBannana said:
I am not a geek. But some of my friends are!!! But i look like a geek if i hang with them, but i lose them if i hang with the popular dumbasses :mad: !!! Life Is so skrewed up in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds to me like you haven't made it to high school. What you've displayed is truly a middle school attitude. Ditch that train of thought you have now and hang out with whoever you want. If one group doesn't like you hanging out with the other group, fuck them and find some tolerant friends.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#7
RampaginBannana said:
I am not a geek. But some of my friends are!!! But i look like a geek if i hang with them, but i lose them if i hang with the popular dumbasses :mad: !!! Life Is so skrewed up in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
okay your not a geek but you are a retard. just 1 ! mark
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#8
This thread requires a move to B&T.
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#9
Fugly said:
This thread requires a move to B&T.
Wtf are you smoking? There is no flame. Its fine where it is.
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#10
smoke-it said:
Wtf are you smoking? There is no flame. Its fine where it is.
So that the flaming may commence. Duh.
 

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
2,197
0
0
#11
RampaginBannana said:
I am not a geek. But some of my friends are!!! But i look like a geek if i hang with them, but i lose them if i hang with the popular dumbasses :mad: !!! Life Is so skrewed up in high school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why don't you be yourself and stick with your friends because all the popular preps are probably doing is using you and all if you end up loosing your friends over those people because you wanna feel popular...then when they dump you after using you, you won't have no one to hang with then.
 
32
0
0
#12
Bannana dude hang out with who is nicer too you
 

breakology

Kiss my Converse
1,890
4
102
#13
all the stuck-up up preppy jock types I knew in highschool are now fat and work construction. One of them may be a cop. Keep that in mind, lol
 

Razine

Chaotic Smacktard
41
0
0
#14
popularity is an overrated social disease, stick with who your real friends are
 

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
147
0
0
#15
wocket said:
Uh? Since when do geeks suck?

Apparently, my school is run a bit different than yours, since while there are social groups, they're not all cliqueish. Everyone hangs out with everyone. It's damned cool.

Anyway, why do you care if you look like a geek? Because it will make you less popular? Fuck that, hang out with your friends, and fuck anybody who laughs at you for it, because they're dumbasses anyway.
Exactly, rep points for you <3.

My freshman year (I'm a sophomore now) image was a big thing to me, I wanted people to like me and whatnot.

Now, I could really give a shit less. Some of the "popular" kids think I'm a fag or whatever, fuck them, I hate them too.

I know who my real friends are and that's all that matters.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#16
Tylerc said:
Exactly, rep points for you <3.
You have no rep to give fool. :rolleyes:

I have some geek friends; they are really nice, they have no other choice but to be nice. :p I like them better than some other kids I have known longer.
 
45
0
0
#17
geeks

i am reminded of the lion and mouse fable
there is a place for geeks
 

Tylerc

#1 DDR Player
147
0
0
#18
Dogbert said:
You have no rep to give fool. :rolleyes:

I have some geek friends; they are really nice, they have no other choice but to be nice. :p I like them better than some other kids I have known longer.
Actually, I can give rep.

Idiot.
 

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
506
0
0
#19
Of course you can *give* rep, but your rep will do absolutly NOTHING for their rep power.

Moron.