WTF is wrong with Google.com font?

Myself

Huh?
28
0
0
When ever I go to google.com the font size is fuckin HUGE. What the fuck is wrong with it? Does somebody know how to fix it?

Useful information to help u help me

XP Pro
SP2
Internet Explorer 6 (or latest version. what ever that is)
 

Rebel89

So-Cham
143
0
0
Myself said:
When ever I go to google.com the font size is fuckin HUGE. What the fuck is wrong with it? Does somebody know how to fix it?

Useful information to help u help me

XP Pro
SP2
Internet Explorer 6 (or latest version. what ever that is)
Hold Control and then scroll up and it will lower your font :D hope that helps
 

Jung

???
Premium
14,214
2,483
637
Rebel89 said:
Hold Control and then scroll up and it will lower your font :D hope that helps
That changes the font for ALL sites, I believe he said he was only having problems on Google.
 

Rebel89

So-Cham
143
0
0
junglizm said:
That changes the font for ALL sites, I believe he said he was only having problems on Google.

lol opps.......its all good....in that case i have no advice :happysad:
 

Descent

Hella Constipated
7,685
149
157
Junglizm said:
rapes kittens.


Holy shit, somebody finally gave me a reason to upload that image!
 

Myself

Huh?
28
0
0
Rebel89 said:
Hold Control and then scroll up and it will lower your font :D hope that helps

Hey thanks alot man. It really helped. I thought you were teasing me, like, if I scroll up the words will go down until my screen cant cover it anymore. But then i tried the control thing and the letters shrunk. So thanks alot.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
If it happens again hit (Alt + F4). It works like a charm. It might close the window the first few times but keep trying it will work.