WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF is wrong with Google.com font?

When ever I go to google.com the font size is fuckin HUGE. What the fuck is wrong with it? Does somebody know how to fix it?

Useful information to help u help me

XP Pro
SP2
Internet Explorer 6 (or latest version. what ever that is)

bnccoder

Postaholic
Ok... I'm going to ask, Rapes kittens?

Jung

???
Premium
Just an off saying...

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
internet explorer raped my father and killed my mother.

bnccoder

Postaholic
WizardlyFriend said:
internet explorer raped my father and killed my mother.
Nio that was me, and you're welcome.

Myself said:
When ever I go to google.com the font size is fuckin HUGE. What the fuck is wrong with it? Does somebody know how to fix it?

Useful information to help u help me

XP Pro
SP2
Internet Explorer 6 (or latest version. what ever that is)
Hold Control and then scroll up and it will lower your font :D hope that helps

Jung

???
Premium
Rebel89 said:
That changes the font for ALL sites, I believe he said he was only having problems on Google.

junglizm said:
That changes the font for ALL sites, I believe he said he was only having problems on Google.
lol opps.......its all good....in that case i have no advice :happysad:

Rebel89 said:
Hey thanks alot man. It really helped. I thought you were teasing me, like, if I scroll up the words will go down until my screen cant cover it anymore. But then i tried the control thing and the letters shrunk. So thanks alot.

bnccoder

Postaholic
If it happens again hit (Alt + F4). It works like a charm. It might close the window the first few times but keep trying it will work.