WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Wtf is wrong with kids

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
False Kidnapping Report

We have new information regarding the attempted abduction in Stickney. The Aurora County Sheriff tells KSFY the 11 year old girl who said two men tried to kidnap her on Saturday night made it up.

The girl claimed when she was walking to a friend's house, two males in a black van attempted to abduct her. The 11 year old claimed the driver got out of the van, grabbed her by the arm and tried to pull her inside the vehicle
http://www.ksfy.com/Stories/Story.cfm?SID=2326

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
voiceofreason said:
Is it stupid-pointless-post night? 'cause you're workin' overtime...
Sorru but when the go on a 5 state man hunt on some kidnappers... I don't really feel its stupid and pointless.

ferengi

Yay fire!
Maybe she should go to juvie. That'd teach the little dumbass to cry wolf.... Diverted all those police and resources to look for kidnappers that didn't even exist when they could have been spending that time helping other little girls who really had been kidnapped. Stupid kid...

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
at-
ten-
tion.

We were all kids before. I know I used to slide down the halls on my stomach and hit head first into a wall to get a girl to notice me.

Now, I'm not saying this girl should be let off the hook, there is a difference here. But remember, she is 11 years old.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
what the fuck are the parents doing where she feels she not getting attention. she needs help

11 year old kids no better