WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines WTF is wrong with society?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invader

Last Living Souls
Have you ever heard of Bonsai Kittens? :mad:

Well, if not, let me explain a little about them. In Asia when kittens are first born, they are placed into a small rectangular glass. Being fed only through a straw, having their anal rectum taped up and just a couple small holes in the lid to breathe out of, these kittens are formed into the shape of the box. Because their bones are extremely soft and springy. When the cat is fully developed, the kitten is taken out of the jar and by this time, if molded into the shape of it. WTF!?!?? I am 100% against this.

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
Do you really think that something like that could go on and all the news companys just decide not to mention it. It's just pretty much another "OMG, Look what <insert Asian country> is doing! It's sick"

*edit* I mean here's a pic from the gallery:
<-That's a white kid
and you can a white guy's hand too. Yet, I found this in the Guestbook
"You are a sick son of a bitch. You are probably Chinese, the most perverse of the Asians."

First off how you gonna bitch bout Asains doin stuff to animals when its the americans that are buying these animals. What bout all the stuff Americans to the animals they feed their public. Have you ever seen how they transport chickens and pigs. Have you ever seen the chemicals they feed cows and poultry. Befor you worry bout what the orientals are doin clean out your own closets. Go figure americans bitching bout some one making kittens for them, when they promote this but they wont say anything bout them invading other countries and killing women and children i.e. Africa, Middle East, and the list goes on and on.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
anabesi said:
First off how you gonna bitch bout Asians doin stuff to animals when its americans buying those animals.
Whaddya know, another stupid kid. CHECK OUT BOYCOTT'S FUCKING LINK!

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Wow, what do you know, a fucking joke that's been going around the interwebs for about 5 years now.

You know, when you see a story like this it might be worth a quick trip to www.google.com and doing a search. Really...

Next thing you know you'll be posting the thing about Microsoft tracking an email message and paying everyone that uses Outlook or IE $245 for each person they send it to.

Jung

???
Premium
Invader said:
Have you ever heard of Bonsai Kittens? :mad:

Well, if not, let me explain a little about them. In Asia when kittens are first born, they are placed into a small rectangular glass. Being fed only through a straw, having their anal rectum taped up and just a couple small holes in the lid to breathe out of, these kittens are formed into the shape of the box. Because their bones are extremely soft and springy. When the cat is fully developed, the kitten is taken out of the jar and by this time, if molded into the shape of it. WTF!?!?? I am 100% against this.

You are not very perceptive, lack even a basic understanding of biology and seem very gullible. And with that I'm closing this ridiculous thread. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.