WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf is wtf?

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
colon is greater than what?

hi.. go away.

Shaggy2Dope94 said:
u jus make an ass out of urself xD

Welcome
No, you're just mad because I burned you in another thread. Just shut the fuck up.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Welcome...i see thats you have made friends...try not to stain the carpet. :rolleyes:

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
tu tu tu too tu ti (super mario theme)

now children......lets all sing the hoedown.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
There's a ho down?

Where?

Take her to my bed!

Poor thing.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
noodles112 said:
It's a fucking smilie face. Wow you are a dumbfuck void.
no, you and general layabout are showing dementia for not using the ample emoticons provided.. :D
it rattles our bones when n00bles like yourself and the general idiot do things so poorly as to offer homemade smiley faces that look like john wayne gacy dreamt them up..
but keep trying to 'fit in', it's entertaining watching the failings of a newboy..

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Boycott said:
Void, every great mathematician knows that : > ;

It's just common sense.
that was my assumption but he left me hanging, i couldn't help think he had some new theory on it.. an unfinished equation is torture..

R

RedOctober

General_Error said:
Hey all :>
Hi..

WTF is the opposite of the real world.
Void is Napoleon. :thumbsdn:

The rest of us enjoy a quiet life in this funnyfarm.. :flamed:

hey general backspace, i'm queen bitch. welcome.
looks like noodles is trying to be the big boy in the park, good luck with that champ.

Outlawed

Postaholic
WTF stands for What The Fuck or the less common World Taekwando Federation you limey moron.

Base

it's a motherfucker
general shit, i'm drunk and finding it really hard to type with a shit keyboard.i would offer you a cookie or something, but i've eaten them. have a nice day :thumbsup: