WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf is wtf

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
wtf- it is when you join this and get gang banged by indian midgets while eating cum flavored cheese(sory forgot whats it called) and then you ask yourself WTF am i doing here? moral of this story: dont eat cheese...just get gang banged :mfinger:

10 stars

Enraged before the storm
Monster13 said:
what?????the fuck is this place? Where is all the fury, all I see here is whining... :mfinger:
hey, id like to give a nice

FUCK YOU.

Monster13 said:
what?????the fuck is this place? Where is all the fury, all I see here is whining... :mfinger:
So, now your whining about the whining? WTF is wrong with you? :mfinger:

Welcome FuckBag!!!! :mfinger:

Whining? Fuck that shit you fuck ass shitter of fuck shit son of a bitch cunt whore dog fucking ass raping wedding crasher stealing alcohol fuckfacking car crash drunk driving video Limp Bizkit loving Klan member from Pittsburgh asstarded fucktarded shittarded bitchaholic ice cream lama bama spamma shamma wamma doo!

Zickddot

Banned - What an Asshat!
how does the three wrods what the fuck make sense in, that order?

infact how does anything like what the hell make sense

think about it, does it match up with the english language at ALL?!

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
actually he does have a point , it's all whining here :-/ well atleast in the life sucks section that's why i try to stay out of there it's pretty sad and depressing.

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
I think he already left. Why do newbs join post once then leave. I don't get it.

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
Because we're big meanies. And we're big meainies because they're dumb. And I think some of the said dumb people realise that we think they're dumb, and go start a rap-metal band about it.

tzedek

Original Member
Monster13 said:

owned by a noob

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 30 seconds.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
screw_ball said:
Because we're big meanies. And we're big meainies because they're dumb. And I think some of the said dumb people realise that we think they're dumb, and go start a rap-metal band about it.
Now, what the FUCK, is a rap-metal band ?!?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
[sky] said:
I think he already left. Why do newbs join post once then leave. I don't get it.
Please read the above post and move along. I can't geht nekkid with you monkeys hanging around,chatting.

Bibas

That's Illogical.
No, no, no - Linkin Park, is a new genre that is called...err.."Nu-Metal", or "New-metal"...Korn, and Slipknot are kinda in the same space...IMO..