WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF kind of flamer are you anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles

Sod

Spilly Talker
i'm a sod and that's all there is to it

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff

Does the writer seems to babble on and on? Does he lurch from one non sequitur to another? Are you baffled by his obscure metaphors? Are there so many typos you think that maybe he was typing while wearing a catcher's mit? Can he really MEAN what he just said? What in the hell is this guy talking about, anyway? Is this guy smoking something? Well, yes...in fact he is, and placidly tethered in high orbit Bong remains far beyond the reach of the even the most powerful Warriors' weaponry.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Aww gotfuckt is just mad cuz he/she got classified as the tenth degree homosexual flamer. :thumbsup: It's ok though, Broken will go easy on you tonight.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fire_ze_MissleINmyASS said:
Aww gotfuckt is just mad cuz he/she is mad that they got classified as the tenth degree homosexual flamer. :thumbsup: It's ok though, Broken will go easy on you tonight.
Lets geht a few things straight brokedick. It's geht-fuct! g-e-h-t-f-u-c-t. I know you're only ten,so I'll be nice...once. It doesn't bother me so much that you form your sentences like an attention deprived child,with a hard-on for greasy barn-yard lovin'.
It doesn't really bother me,that your life is so meaningless and has such a lack of imagination that you need to pick a 'WERD' war with the Great Dr.gehtfuct via a thread created by MaxPower,that seemingly appears to an open door of attention to EWE.
It doesn't really bother me that you think you can geht away with tempting Broken into this pissing war as well.
Know this;broken can beat your ass down without so much as posting a single word. (Jedi mind tricks)

What really bothers me is:"Broken will go easy on you tonight"? Thats not going to happen. I do all the driving around here,fuckbag. Broken is the submissive one. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
gehtfuct said:
Lets geht a few things straight brokedick. It's geht-fuct! g-e-h-t-f-u-c-t. I know you're only ten,so I'll be nice...once. It doesn't bother me so much that you form your sentences like an attention deprived child,with a hard-on for greasy barn-yard lovin'.
It doesn't really bother me,that your life is so meaningless and has such a lack of imagination that you need to pick a 'WERD' war with the Great Dr.gehtfuct via a thread created by MaxPower,that seemingly appears to an open door of attention to EWE.
It doesn't really bother me that you think you can geht away with tempting Broken into this pissing war as well.
Know this;broken can beat your ass down without so much as posting a single word. (Jedi mind tricks)

What really bothers me is:"Broken will go easy on you tonight"? Thats not going to happen. I do all the driving around here,fuckbag. Broken is the submissive one. :mfinger: :D :mfinger:
It appears as though I may have set something off inside gotfuckt. Or that could be Broken busting a nut. But in any instance, a simple comment about gotfuckt's perferred status of sexuality and he gets his knickers all in a bunch. Silly boy, he gotfuckt'd too hard in the ass when he was a lad I assume, which is why he still walks around today looking like a ten foot pole is hiding in his backside. Poor fellow :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fire_ze_Missles said:
It appears as though I may have set something off inside gotfuckt. Or that could be Broken busting a nut. But in any instance, a simple comment about gotfuckt's perferred status of sexuality and he gets his knickers all in a bunch. Silly boy, he gotfuckt'd too hard in the ass when he was a lad I assume, which is why he still walks around today looking like a ten foot pole is hiding in his backside. Poor fellow :(
I feel so.....violated!!​
Lame

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Fire_ze_Missles said:
That's inside you?! I feel worse for you! :thumbsup:
No, that was my from my accident two years ago, I was really drunk and thought it would be funny if i sat on a bottle.. well... you know what happened from there.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Smoke said:
No, that was my from my accident two years ago, I was really drunk and thought it would be funny if i sat on a bottle.. well... you know what happened from there.
Momma mustn't have been proud. :(

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fire_ze_Missles said:
That's inside you?! I feel worse for you! :thumbsup:
Yes. I've had hip replacement surgery and I have a rather large birth canal. You remember don't you? The one that spat you out about ten years ago.

Hmm. I was wondering where that Coke bottle went......pffft!

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
gehtfuct said:
Yes. I've had hip replacement surgery and I have a rather large birth canal. You remember don't you? The one that spat you out about ten years ago.

Hmm. I was wondering where that Coke bottle went......pffft!
I sold it over eBay. Sorry Da-Da. :thumbsdn:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Fire_ze_Missles said:
I sold it over eBay. Sorry Da-Da. :thumbsdn:
You did? Good for ewe,junior. Umm...what are you going to use as a pacifier now? [snap!] Here you go...

*zi-i-i-p!* (thud!) Suck away,fartknocker.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
gehtfuct said:
You did? Good for ewe,junior. Umm...what are you going to use as a pacifier now? [snap!] Here you go...

*zi-i-i-p!* (thud!) Suck away,fartknocker.
Are you imitating Broken now? Is that what he tells you to do to him at night? :thumbsup:

Fire_ze_Missles said:
Aww gotfuckt is just mad cuz he/she got classified as the tenth degree homosexual flamer. :thumbsup: It's ok though, Broken will go easy on you tonight.
:rotflmao:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Yay I got a bad rep on this thread for saying " *yawn* ". Whoever did that, your a fucking faggot. Atleast have the balls to show your name. :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.