WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf, mate

#1
Hi guys!

I'm new here, so I thought I'd come here to be welcomed with many YUCK FOU's

So hi guys! Hope we can all have a lot of fun ranting.
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#3
See now you tricked me with that thread title "wtf, Mate." I thought you were saying you Want To Fucking Mate.

Oh well, Welcome to the site.
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
0
0
#5
XBlade97 said:
hi im bob
You should be banned for spamming the board just to reach 50 posts so you can play in the arcade!

All of your posts are stupid, incoherent, useless and a waste of our time!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#6
ChilianFuckFace said:
You should be banned for spamming the board just to reach 50 posts so you can play in the arcade!

All of your posts are stupid, incoherent, useless and a waste of our time!
He'll be cock farming.
skookumchuks said:
Hi guys!
I'm new here, so I thought I'd come here to be welcomed with many YUCK FOU's
So hi guys! Hope we can all have a lot of fun ranting.
Welcome to the shit house. Don't eat the cheese.
 

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
1,432
0
100
#7
Ya man. It may look, feel, and smell like cheddar..but that, sir, is not cheddar!

edit: geht, i will have my vengeance soon in NetBlazer3d! hoo-ha!
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#8
LiberatioN said:
Ya man. It may look, feel, and smell like cheddar..but that, sir, is not cheddar!

edit: geht, i will have my vengeance soon in NetBlazer3d! hoo-ha!
Hey,welcome back,d00d!
Ahh yes. Umm,what's the score? 30? I'll be there.

...nekkid.
 

chucktheskiffie

Way too hyper...
682
0
0
#9
welcome champ.... good to see a fellow aussie in this joint... we are few and far between...



and fuck you!!!
 

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,583
0
0
#10
Oh Gawd, not another newbie. :thumbsdn:
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#11
WTF yourself mate ?!?!

skookumchuks said:
Hi guys!

I'm new here, so I thought I'd come here to be welcomed with many YUCK FOU's

So hi guys! Hope we can all have a lot of fun ranting.
.skuhcmukooks ,emocleW