WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf? mom....

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
so i wasnt sure whether to name this ...bail out.....or worst son in the world...heres the happs.....
i get home at two in the morning ...from a date...my mom gives me the look as i walk in....i go straight into my room...
today she wakes me up earlier than i usually wake up and she reams me a new poop shoot..shes tellin me how she couldnt sleep..how she had to be up at 4am....blah blah blah....i dont want to be a dick...or seem as if though i dont care....but i cant fuckin stand it...i know some of you are gonna say..."move the fuck out..."...well its not that easy...lets just say...i need my parents while im still in school..and they need me to stay home and help around with bills and whatnot....so shes giving me shit all morning long...well from when i wake up....to when i leave for work....it takes me about 20 mins....so the whole way home ..im thinking how im the worlds shittiest son...:/ it fuckin sucks that i have no freedom.....i cant say i dont ...i do..but i cant get home at fuckin 2am..without getting my shit kicked in by my mom....i moved out right after graduation.....going out of state for school...lived in the dorms....called home everyother day...or so.....she never bothered me this much....i guess maybe cuz im the youngest of my bros an sis....bah...i dont fuckin know....all i know is that this fuckin sucks.....she makes me feel like im some sort of drug addict that has nothing going for himself.....

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
mariusthegreat said:
she makes me feel like im some sort of drug addict that has nothing going for himself.....
Well are you?...................no really...........I digress.......but moms are meant to suck

mariusthegreat said:
i know some of you are gonna say..."move the fuck out..."...well its not that easy...lets just say...i need my parents while im still in school..and they need me to stay home and help around with bills and whatnot....so shes giving me shit all morning long.
you really can't be pissed.

mariusthegreat said:
it takes me about 20 mins....so the whole way home ..im thinking how im the worlds shittiest son
...no matter how much of an asshole you are mothers never hate you...........it's not in there job description..............so just deal with it and don't worry about it

mariusthegreat said:
it fuckin sucks that i have no freedom.....i cant say i dont ...i do..but i cant get home at fuckin 2am..without getting my shit kicked in by my mom
how big is your mom........she can beat the hell out of you...............wow

mariusthegreat said:
.i moved out right after graduation.....going out of state for school...lived in the dorms....called home everyother day...or so.....she never bothered me this much.
good for you

Fuck i'm bored

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
mariusthegreat said:
so i wasnt sure whether to name this ...bail out.....or worst son in the world...heres the happs.....
i get home at two in the morning ...from a date...my mom gives me the look as i walk in....i go straight into my room...
today she wakes me up earlier than i usually wake up and she reams me a new poop shoot..shes tellin me how she couldnt sleep..how she had to be up at 4am....blah blah blah....i dont want to be a dick...or seem as if though i dont care....but i cant fuckin stand it...i know some of you are gonna say..."move the fuck out..."...well its not that easy...lets just say...i need my parents while im still in school..and they need me to stay home and help around with bills and whatnot....so shes giving me shit all morning long...well from when i wake up....to when i leave for work....it takes me about 20 mins....so the whole way home ..im thinking how im the worlds shittiest son...:/ it fuckin sucks that i have no freedom.....i cant say i dont ...i do..but i cant get home at fuckin 2am..without getting my shit kicked in by my mom....i moved out right after graduation.....going out of state for school...lived in the dorms....called home everyother day...or so.....she never bothered me this much....i guess maybe cuz im the youngest of my bros an sis....bah...i dont fuckin know....all i know is that this fuckin sucks.....she makes me feel like im some sort of drug addict that has nothing going for himself.....
1) Did you get some?
2) If you're giving her money or helping with the bills to live there, then she has no fucking say. The only time she has a say after you're an adult is when she can pull the "while you're living under my roof..." bit. But she CAN'T pull that bit, because if you're helping pay for shit then its "while you're living under OUR roof..." See what I mean? My mom tried to pull that shit with me. The thing was, my mom was a raging fucking bitch and I moved out. I mean, she was seriously bad. I can see you probably love your mom and have a decent relationship with her. My mom's not exactly the loving type so we're a little bit different.

What I can say though is, if you keep letting her pull guilt-trips on you, she's always going to win. If you want things to change you need to stand up to her and say, "Hey, I help with the bills around here. I don't have to live here, but I do to help out. As such, I should be respected as an adult." Although I would suggest mentioning that some time when she's in a REALLY good mood if she's even close to anything like my mother.

mariusthegreat

skitch..thanks for the advice....i really appreciate it....and thats exactly what i did for lunch break....man we were arguing for about 30 mins.....i was so fucking pissed i just bailed.....funny thing..my dad calls me about an hour later....and he tells me straight out....'dude..you need to learn when to STFU...'....and come to think about it....if i woulda just stayed quiet...a lot of teh arrgument would not have happened....however i am glad i stood my ground...so that she knows that i do..and will have a say in what happens.....we just boughta house too...i gave/lend my parents about 4k for the down payment....so i kinda didnt wanna throw that in their face....i did learn tho..that im just gonna shut the fuck up.....when i get home late..im not gonna say shit...when i get home smashed..im not gonna say shit....when ever they wanna argue..im not gonna say shit.....good ol' cup of STFU for me.....
oh and i didnt get laid...this chick is playing hard to get...its cool though...lil bit of a challange....

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
Yeah, it's not like not getting laid is a bad thing. Probably better, actually, because then there's a chance she's not a slut, which could be all the better. But I would have liked to have thrown you a big cyber high 5.

i came home at 2 in the morning once... my mother was still awake and gave me shit... then she gave me a curfew of 11... wtf?

Punk Ass

sometimes Blond
my mom always falls asleep eairly so i have no cerfew. i only get bitched at when i dont call. and when i dont i get the your not going out this week speach. i wait 3 days and start all over again. the problem with me is im a good kid and really dont stay out past 2. like seriously what is there to do after 2 in the morning, when you worked and gone to school all day. personally i rather sleep i've grown rather fond of the practice.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
my mom was all protective or stuff like that...but she left us for no reason back in march....now i'm more free than before

like the trip to cedar point and canada i just went on...i left without saying anything...i was gone the entire weekend and no one noticed it...they thought i was asleep locked up in my room..somewhat like usual or on my comp locked up in my room....no one has entry to my room thanks to the key lock I put on it

and then i see my dad after 3 days...everything normal..i'm wearing this t-shirt i got from canada on..and he said where'd you get the shirt....'canada'
"you went to canada?"...yep, and cedar point..."when"...this whole weekend

all I got was..."did you have fun?" yes I did....my dad's cool.....my mom i don't speak of always worried too much

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Seije said:
my mom was all protective or stuff like that...but she left us for no reason back in march....now i'm more free than before

like the trip to cedar point and canada i just went on...i left without saying anything...i was gone the entire weekend and no one noticed it...they thought i was asleep locked up in my room..somewhat like usual or on my comp locked up in my room....no one has entry to my room thanks to the key lock I put on it

and then i see my dad after 3 days...everything normal..i'm wearing this t-shirt i got from canada on..and he said where'd you get the shirt....'canada'
"you went to canada?"...yep, and cedar point..."when"...this whole weekend

all I got was..."did you have fun?" yes I did....my dad's cool.....my mom i don't speak of always worried too much
Having parents who are relaxed about curfews and the like can be nice, but my dad used to just not care. I'd leave at about 3 in the morning, say "I'm leaving," and I'd go get in to trouble. I always felt so loney, when I was leaving.

My mom is horrendous over protective bitch (hooray), and I can't be out past 10... (unless I'm going to stay at a friend's house). The only exception is when I'm on my driveway. I'd stay out until 5 AM sometimes playing basketball, and watch the sunrise before I went inside.

mariusthegreat said:
funny thing..my dad calls me about an hour later....and he tells me straight out....'dude..you need to learn when to STFU...'....and come to think about it....if i woulda just stayed quiet...a lot of teh arrgument would not have happened....
While this is true, I'd say that not shutting up has its merits too. If you manage to grab a bit of ground in the argument, then you've got something to hang on to.

mariusthegreat

NoSubstance said:
I always felt so loney, when I was leaving.
I had a friend who always said that....he said his parents never loved him enough to care wtf he was doing at 3am on a weekday..
I felt jealous of his freedom, although at the same time i hated not being able to go out and have fun like the rest....funny how things work....

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Somebody said that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but I'm not too sure... I like having an over protective mom better than a Dad that sucks... but that's just me.

actingsmylife

Loving Person
remember

No matter how old you get, you are still going to be her son and she is always going to love you. Maybe she annoys you about what time you get home, but its because she cares, always remember that. How would you feel if your child got home at 2am? wouldn't you worry? I believe you would, just remember....one day you will thank her, because she wont always be there for you