WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf new members

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
i think that the rank leavel should be changed
150-299 posts =ranter
300+ posts = seinor ranter
the noobies are posting bull shit useing wtf like a chat room
(ive done this myself)and their posts are at like 100 for
for sayin hi

just an FYI
later, youknowthedeal

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
no i basically happen to like this board out of all the boards i post on the most and I must say... My very first post was the only post i wasted saying "Hi" on and I think i didn't even say that and told you all to get fucked

lol

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
no i basically happen to like this board out of all the boards i post on the most and I must say... My very first post was the only post i wasted saying "Hi" on and I think i didn't even say that and told you all to get fucked

lol
i think thats what this site is here for....;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
jamesp said:
i think thats what this site is here for....;)
so i can tell you guys to get fucked again...

Wohooooo

think of the power lol

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
oh shit not again now ya got her thinkin she is special

shep

Local alcoholic
special like that corkey kid? :D

shep

Local alcoholic
corkey ,ahw you probably too young to understand.

shep

Local alcoholic
yeah :p thank's for pointing that out,and i was in a good mood too :(

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
OMG Kit. I am sorry for arguing with you and making fun of your English skills... I didn't know that you suffered from extreme mental retardation. :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Tree said:
OMG Kit. I am sorry for arguing with you and making fun of your English skills... I didn't know that you suffered from extreme mental retardation. :mfinger:
She has more Intellect that you do...
fuckin noob

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
newb to what? Being angry? Being obscene? being new to forums? Being new to these forums? I am only new to these forums, fuck you :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Tree said:
newb to what? Being angry? Being obscene? being new to forums? Being new to these forums? I am only new to these forums, fuck you :mfinger:
WoW

Hey sparky... get over yourself.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dont bash new peeps,

you were n ew here once werent you? life sux if your over 40 and cronicly addicted to this site, do you ever get lonely? :sword: :D :thumbsdn:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you were n ew here once werent you? life sux if your over 40 and cronicly addicted to this site, do you ever get lonely? :sword: :D :thumbsdn:
under 30 and cronically pissed off by computer nerds!!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm gettin sick of u guys shitten' on the newbs. Just shut the Fuck up already. I don't care how much rank u have on here. Ur gettin' redundant!