300+ posts = seinor ranter
the noobies are posting bull shit useing wtf like a chat room
(ive done this myself)and their posts are at like 100 for
for sayin hi

just an FYI
later, youknowthedeal

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
no i basically happen to like this board out of all the boards i post on the most and I must say... My very first post was the only post i wasted saying "Hi" on and I think i didn't even say that and told you all to get fucked

lol

jamesp

In Memory...
_Kitana_ said:
no i basically happen to like this board out of all the boards i post on the most and I must say... My very first post was the only post i wasted saying "Hi" on and I think i didn't even say that and told you all to get fucked

lol
i think thats what this site is here for....;)

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
OMG Kit. I am sorry for arguing with you and making fun of your English skills... I didn't know that you suffered from extreme mental retardation. :mfinger:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
Tree said:
OMG Kit. I am sorry for arguing with you and making fun of your English skills... I didn't know that you suffered from extreme mental retardation. :mfinger:
She has more Intellect that you do...
fuckin noob

Tree

FUCK YOU (0.o)>
newb to what? Being angry? Being obscene? being new to forums? Being new to these forums? I am only new to these forums, fuck you :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Tree said:
newb to what? Being angry? Being obscene? being new to forums? Being new to these forums? I am only new to these forums, fuck you :mfinger:
WoW

Hey sparky... get over yourself.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dont bash new peeps,

you were n ew here once werent you? life sux if your over 40 and cronicly addicted to this site, do you ever get lonely? :sword: :D :thumbsdn:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
you were n ew here once werent you? life sux if your over 40 and cronicly addicted to this site, do you ever get lonely? :sword: :D :thumbsdn:
under 30 and cronically pissed off by computer nerds!!!!

magnolia

Postaholic
I'm gettin sick of u guys shitten' on the newbs. Just shut the Fuck up already. I don't care how much rank u have on here. Ur gettin' redundant!