WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice WTF.next

I don't liek this.

First, I do miss the ratings, one of the sites staples. Second, the color is not bad, but not good either. I like it the old school way. Also, please keep the Confessions and the Shoutbox, which Jason says will be here. I know not many use that, but it has been an endless source of laughter for me.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
More advanced ratings/interactions will eventually be added to the site. We're just a bit busy with the holidays right now.

The Shout Box is already here and enabled.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I’ll be working significantly on updates to the site, just need to get back into town tomorrow!

Traveling sucks during the holidays!

Jason

Founder
Without the post ratings, what is the point of being a premium member?
@wtf.com e-mail address, access to premium forum, premium member ribbon in posts, premium ratings (returning shortly), that warm feeling (or annoying rash?) you're helping to keep the site alive . ;)

I just noticed that the [CUSTOM] dude is gone.
Fixed custom sign smiley path, as well as updated several offsite links (wiki, google, urbandictionary, etc.) to use https equivalents if available).

Jane Deere

Mama Deere
Staff
@wtf.com e-mail address, access to premium forum, premium member ribbon in posts, premium ratings (returning shortly), that warm feeling (or annoying rash?) you're helping to keep the site alive . ;)

Fixed custom sign smiley path, as well as updated several offsite links (wiki, google, urbandictionary, etc.) to use https equivalents if available).
So, if I've completely forgotten my email and password, is there anything I can do?? Lol

Jason

Founder
Post reactions are now enabled, but I have significant work to be done with the tweaking of everything...

Icons are not yet final, I'll be revamping the entire set and re-enabling the ones that are disabled.

All post ratings from the last several years have all been imported successfully, so when those are online those totals will count.

More soon...

Jason

Founder
The forums "Computers & Technology" and "Writer's Block" have broken free of their sub-forum confines, and are now listed within the SPARTA! category (on-topic discussions). This will assist new members in understanding more about what can be posted here, as they can get lost as sub-forums.

The forum "Hobbies & Interests" is now merged with "Brain Droppings".

The forum "Site News (Archive)" has been merged with "Site News".

The How-Tos and Guides that were inside the "Welcome Wagon" are now located within "Site News". As this is where *official* information is posted, we thought it was a better location and Welcome Wagon is thus a little neater when entering it.

CoprophagousCop

lloɹʇ ʎllıs
Bring back the gender indicator in the members' profile pages. Without it, we do not know if we should refer to new members as him or her. Worst yet, we do not know which new members we should demand :gtfo:.