WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Notice WTF.next

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Bring back the gender indicator in the members' profile pages. Without it, we do not know if we should refer to new members as him or her. Worst yet, we do not know which new members we should demand :gtfo:.
From what I can tell, you have to click "About" in a member profile to view member gender (if its been selected).

As for it being more visible on the main profile page (like next to a username or whatever), I can see whats possible on that front.

Crazizniac

Particinator
It seems like everyday the sight gets better. And it looks great on my old iphone 5 as well. I would be interested to know if seven has warmed up to the new stuff now that it's getting dialed in.

Jason

Founder
It seems like everyday the sight gets better.
Thanks man.. We've made some changes in the last couple of days relating to colors, some fonts, and a few other items.. We still have some additional tweaks to do, but its coming along.. Once we've got things where I want them, I'll be pursuing an alternate color theme or two.

Swah

Meet us @ IRC! Join the channel #wtfcom
Staff
Thanks man.. We've made some changes in the last couple of days relating to colors, some fonts, and a few other items.. We still have some additional tweaks to do, but its coming along.. Once we've got things where I want them, I'll be pursuing an alternate color theme R2.
R2?

Jason

Founder
WTF.com is pleased to announce we now have an additional color theme option available named "Nether".

As we are never pleased to just "match" a previous style, we have improved upon previous "Nether" styles to bring you the best one yet.

We haven't had a total blue style in a couple of years (we never updated it for the previous version of our site), so we hope you enjoy it!

You can give it a try in the style chooser in the lower left corner of the site footer.

Jason

Founder
If you are experiencing an ugly white background on quote boxes, or any other areas of the site, please do a hard-refresh (ctrl-f5) on your browser..

Refreshing a couple times on mobile devices should also fix it.

Thanks.

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
The next version of WTF.com will accidentally destroy the world.

Jason

Founder
We've gone through a few backlogged bugs and fixed them, cleaned up some button color and alignments issues, and fixed a few reaction appearance issues as well. We've also updated to the latest XF version, updated our current base style, and updated any add-ons that were outdated.

Carry on!

ThisIsBananas

Tough guy!
Premium
We've gone through a few backlogged bugs and fixed them, cleaned up some button color and alignments issues, and fixed a few reaction appearance issues as well. We've also updated to the latest XF version, updated our current base style, and updated any add-ons that were outdated.

Carry on!
I don't know what any of that actually fixed, but thanks!