WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf!? omfg, I'm gonna kill the bastard who did this!!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#1
I work at a tim hortons(growing restaurant chain started in canada), and I worked an overnight shift through this morning(10pm-6am)...some dumbfuck broke into my truck..the fucker smashed my rear side window and tried to break my door lock...I just found it before I left...the cop said something scared him away cause thank god nothing was stolen...I swear though if I find out it is this guy who keeps trying to borrow money off us at the restaurant and who is particularily interested in me for some reason cause he thinks I owe him $20, I'm calling the cops on him if he shows up again....goddam I hate these fucking ppl...at least they didn't steal my amp, subwoofer, cd player, case of cds, neon lights, and everything else, I always felt like that can't happen to me, but guess what, lock ur doors tight because even jerks like to do stupid things to anyone...if it's that one guy I swear I'll knock him out,,,the background we found out on him is that he's an ex-convict out of jail since a year ago and now he's back beggin for money and did I mention he was in jail several times and is known for stealing cd players and shit outta vehicles, thats' y I think it's him...dumb bastard :mad:
 

phil

Clitpickle
87
0
0
#2
omg stop fucking inflating your head loser.
on your otehr post 'i can't get a girlfriend' u were like:
i'm fit, i'm cool, i have loads of friends, i'm smart, i'm too nice, i'm full of myself i'm cool, i'm cool i love me, i have a truck, i'm cool, i have a truck.

then in this ur like including more irrelivent info:
'at least they didn't steal my amp, subwoofer, cd player, case of cds, neon lights, and everything else' and we care...?
ffs stfu u loser, nobody likes u.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#4
ok ok I get the fucking idea, it's just that I can hold a temper to a certain extent, and everyone around me knows that I take care of my truck like hell, and just to see that someone did this just made me snap...now I gotta pay 72 dollars to pay for a small quarter window on monday with whatever money I have left cause my check hasn't come yet and this all bytes. cause I'm suppose to leave to louisiana in a week or so and with all this happening at the last second I just don't have time for it

no one touches my truck

ps, anyone know a good car alarm to purchase?
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#5
What is making everyone angry, is that we want you take your problem elsewhere.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#6
Bullshyt said:
What is making everyone angry, is that we want you take your problem elsewhere.
but isn't this the place to spill anger out
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#7
Not unless you want to get flamed about it. Just a warning though.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#8
Bullshyt said:
Not unless you want to get flamed about it. Just a warning though.
aight, it doesn't matter, I don't take offence from anyone, it's a trait, I've been picked on and made fun of enough to where I know I can take a joke, just not when ppl decide to break into ur vehicle
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#9
Just remember, unfortunately, the world is full of stupid people.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#10
^ such as yourself...

when you get out of a hard day`s work, you don`t expect to have half of your shit stolen

really, that shit sucks, but you cant hold it against the guy that he was an ex convict, it would be any stupid kid who did that to your truck, and i now it hurts to be told that no one gives a fuck but that`s how it is :/
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#11
Thank you for that little comment Tharuz. I'm hurt. Whatever will I do, bullshit!!!

Sie sind ein fucking dummer Stichel
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#12
stick to the confederacy

deuchsland = peasantland
 

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
6,743
2,620
387
#13
Let's keep the personal flaming shit in the B&T forum...

forward...
 

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
2,301
52
112
#14
Seije said:
ps, anyone know a good car alarm to purchase?
heres a idea go to bestbuy or curcit city or something
 

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
9,282
738
387
#15
Jason said:
Let's keep the personal flaming shit in the B&T forum...

forward...
:moon: !!!



It is enough to burn your sack though.
Back in the day,this asshole stole my p.o.s. of a car.
Without the title,he sold it to a scrap yard...
FOR A CASE OF FUCKING BEER!!
What a fucking prick...
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#16
youknowthedeal said:
heres a idea go to bestbuy or curcit city or something
aight, forgot about those places, haven't been there in a while...
my new window cost like $100 everywhere..for a little window
but this one place I recommend called Low Price Auto Glass(groveport road, columbus for those who care) sold the one I needed for $85, and then said I should buy both sides to match the tint (my windows aren't tinted, but they will be now), and said normally he'd charge almost $200, but he offered them to me for $144, and I only had $138 so he let off with it...I got two new windows for $138 when everywhere else offered me near $130 for one...I got one hellofa deal
 

magnolia

Postaholic
4,093
59
112
#17
Seije said:
I work at a tim hortons(growing restaurant chain started in canada), and I worked an overnight shift through this morning(10pm-6am)...some dumbfuck broke into my truck..the fucker smashed my rear side window and tried to break my door lock...I just found it before I left...the cop said something scared him away cause thank god nothing was stolen...I swear though if I find out it is this guy who keeps trying to borrow money off us at the restaurant and who is particularily interested in me for some reason cause he thinks I owe him $20, I'm calling the cops on him if he shows up again....goddam I hate these fucking ppl...at least they didn't steal my amp, subwoofer, cd player, case of cds, neon lights, and everything else, I always felt like that can't happen to me, but guess what, lock ur doors tight because even jerks like to do stupid things to anyone...if it's that one guy I swear I'll knock him out,,,the background we found out on him is that he's an ex-convict out of jail since a year ago and now he's back beggin for money and did I mention he was in jail several times and is known for stealing cd players and shit outta vehicles, thats' y I think it's him...dumb bastard :mad:
if u have suspicion that it's him, he has a record, is interested in u cuz he thinks u owe him money, and is well known around the resturaunt, call the cops and have the guy picked up. If anything, he's lurking around where he's not wanted. Get him on loitering or something and when u call, tell em' ur suspicions about ur truck vandilism and why u think it could be this guy. Hopefully they'll pick him up, or at least servalencing him closer. Besides, isn't he supossed to have a patrol officer? Where is that guy/gal? Anyway, at least report your suspicions.
 

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
889
0
0
#18
magnolia said:
if u have suspicion that it's him, he has a record, is interested in u cuz he thinks u owe him money, and is well known around the resturaunt, call the cops and have the guy picked up. If anything, he's lurking around where he's not wanted. Get him on loitering or something and when u call, tell em' ur suspicions about ur truck vandilism and why u think it could be this guy. Hopefully they'll pick him up, or at least servalencing him closer. Besides, isn't he supossed to have a patrol officer? Where is that guy/gal? Anyway, at least report your suspicions.
yea I told the cop about him, and he said that if he ever comes back again to call them and they'll tell him to stop coming cause of criminal trespassing
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#19
phil said:
omg stop fucking inflating your head loser.
on your otehr post 'i can't get a girlfriend' u were like:
i'm fit, i'm cool, i have loads of friends, i'm smart, i'm too nice, i'm full of myself i'm cool, i'm cool i love me, i have a truck, i'm cool, i have a truck.

then in this ur like including more irrelivent info:
'at least they didn't steal my amp, subwoofer, cd player, case of cds, neon lights, and everything else' and we care...?
ffs stfu u loser, nobody likes u.
LMFAO!
 

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
16,850
3,349
487
#20
Sorry to hear it. And tharuz, my thoughts exactly. A guy goes to work to earn an honest living, then some dirtbag comes to basically get a free ride off things he bought with his hard earned pay. We need to bring back public flogging, and let the victems of the crimes administer the punishment. Forget jail it does no good. If they knew they would be whuped bloody every time, they tried to mug an old lady or steal a car stereo, they'd be getting a job. And dont even get me started on sex crimes, thats an easy one Capitol punishment. Molest a kid...off with your head. none of this therapy crap. sorry im walking off subject. it just pisses me off.