WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf?! or wtf!?

i just noticed something...

on the main forum page, the title is wtf!? blah blah blah, but if you enter a forum, it's wtf?! blah blah blah.

wtf?!

yeah... i notice seemingly insignificant things...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Unforgiven said:
i just noticed something...

on the main forum page, the title is wtf!? blah blah blah, but if you enter a forum, it's wtf?! blah blah blah.

wtf?!

yeah... i notice seemingly insignificant things...
Yea, sorry to say this but, WTF!

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
i tend to notice strange things too...like..if I ran out into a street, i would get ran over cause no one would stop..how sad :confused:
'if you fall, you get hurt, and it's funny' pain=laughter
'drink chlorine, you die'<--i had close encounter with this once

wtf!?...outta anger........rant
wtf?!...asking question...wonder

i don't make sense anymore, blah blah blah....but i did have my interview with Toyota today and i got the job so i'm all hyped up :D

morelos

lexicon incognito
since english is read left-to-right, the question mark (flag for 'up' inflection) comes first, and the exclamation point (flag for heavy emphasis) comes second. i didn't make the rules, i just know them.

~ dan ~

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Fuck rules, fuck em hard, but not too hard, you want your mama to wake up tomorrow so she can kill them. But that shit isn't me, it is bullfuckingshit, not bullshit.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Dude, that's fucked up right there.

Talk about inconsistent!!!!111oneoneone

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
someone help my confused mind...

why do ppl do this ...!!!!111oneoneone ??

wut's with the one's? and the numbers'
maybe i'm the last one to figure it out or something. llike always

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Seije said:
someone help my confused mind...

why do ppl do this ...!!!!111oneoneone ??

wut's with the one's? and the numbers'
maybe i'm the last one to figure it out or something. llike always
the # 1's come from when someone is typing multiple "!" to emphasize extreme passion regarding the subject of the previous statement; and they let go of the shift key too soon. The word "One" repeated; is an acknowledgement of that error and a joke to accompany it.

MaxPower said:
the # 1's come from when someone is typing multiple "!" to emphasize extreme passion regarding the subject of the previous statement; and they let go of the shift key too soon. The word "One" repeated; is an acknowledgement of that error and a joke to accompany it.
nicely worded/explained :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Ditto for what Jeranamo said. That's cutting it down to size, Maxpower.

(Bows down to MaxPower, because he is so much better at computers than me, and because he is so l33t! All my base are belong to him. God damn I love geek culture.)

(REP POINT FOR ZERO WING REFERENCE)

MaxPower said:
and to think i was just about to say that

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
MaxPower said:
oh i see now