Scrapbook WTF PICTROSPECTIVE!

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
I was hoping for more activity in the recent WTF.com Logo challenge. So much so, that I had planned on putting all the pics to a song in a little photo montage video for the site's 10th Anniversary.

I even asked our very own @steelasp to record a song just for the video, so it was a 100% WTF.com creative collaboration. And he did and the song is awesome.

The picture entries we received were also awesome but they can't fill a video.

So let's make this a dual purpose thread: Dig through your old images from the site. Post them here for fun and a walk down memory lane. AND I'll use the images posted (between now and say, next weekend) in the WTF.com 10th Anniversary Picture Montage Video Extravaganza!

Feel free to add descriptions where applicable (or if you remember).

Here's Uberskippy as a Llama:

d4d8fb4513.jpg

Here's Maxpower as the spider contraption from Wild Wild West:

9c51e6a03d.jpg

And here's Icarus getting kicked by Phrosty:

8162c5f69a.jpg

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
I used to have a ton of edited pictures, but several different computers and locations later, I have no idea where they are.

I know there was one image that we had made about the girl with the huge chin that we had captioned "That's No Moon..." I can't for the life of me remember the girl's name though.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
There's so many pics involving Icarus. Seems like he's the one that got away from you.

chase2.gif

IcarusWarhol2.gif

53V3N

Premium
HAHA! As I recall these Icarus images were created shortly after the infamous Icarus on the Porch thread when he uploaded a bunch of different pics of facial expressions.

53V3N

Premium
I think there may have been a short-lived Animated Gif thread that probably only had that in it. As I recall I just learned how to make animated gifs and was all excited to make more. Kinda like how I just made my first stop-motion animation clip the other day at work and now I'm all excited to make more. :D

53V3N

Premium
BRiT and I were talking about that .swf the other night when this thread was created. :D

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
It's a shame that some/most of the image hosting sites have died and taken a metric ton of contextual content with them. Le sigh.