WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question WTF Questions / Comments that don't deserve their own threads [2016+]

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I didn't get this issue. Is it because I always browse the internetz in stealth mode so I have no cache files?
Or you have 'auto-clear your cache on exit' enabled in your browser, or a variety of things I suppose...

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Or if you have "always check on every request" enabled it would sense it was different and automatically pull down the newest version.

Britanica

Flame Bait
I seen an online list (members online) when I was signing up... After I signed up, it disappeared. Why does the online list hate me?

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Or you have 'auto-clear your cache on exit' enabled in your browser, or a variety of things I suppose...
Or if you have "always check on every request" enabled it would sense it was different and automatically pull down the newest version.
I didn't modify anything in browser's options. I just surf the interwebz in private mode, that doesn't store history and cache, so I guess that's it.

ib4

Error
Staff
On mobile, the menu icon at the top left below the banner doesn't do anything. I the only one?

On mobile, the menu icon at the top left below the banner doesn't do anything. I the only one?
Same as well as the profile icon on the top right not displaying. You can still press on the area next to the message icon and the profile options will appear.

IMG_0616.jpg

I like pink.

-=iNsANe=-ADJ

I once ate broccoli
Same as well as the profile icon on the top right not displaying. You can still press on the area next to the message icon and the profile options will appear.

View attachment 10052

I like pink.
Am I late to the party?
Me too Nexus4 w/Android 5.1.1 latest Chrome version

So just curious, how long will it be until I'm able to do stuff like rate posts, send PMs, and post on profiles? I would've just PM'd an admin about this, but obviously, I don't have those privledges yet.

On a side note, wow! This forum has really been around since 2004? Damn, tis a shame that I'm this late to the party in that case. lol

EDIT: lol nevermind. looks like I just got my answer. Thanks!

Last edited:

ib4

Error
Staff
Getting double smiley box action via mobile. Using chrome browser. 08AC8092-117B-4843-AA38-0DC18E0A70AE.png