WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF Questions / Comments that don't deserve their own threads [2016+]

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
What made you think it should be far?
I did not see "fal" used anywhere else in the page source. The Find feature failed me! :redface:

I did not even notice that the bullhorn appears in the upper-right upper-left corner of the shoutbox and uses the same code to display it. :fpalm:

Perhaps the problem lies within using the <button> tag. :shrug:

Last edited:
  • Helpful
Reactions: Jason

CoprophagousCop

Only dead fish go with the flow.
Premium
It's actually on the upper left hand side, Mista Busta.
I was actually lying awake in bed just now when I realized that I had written "upper-right", so I logged on to correct my mistake. Ever since that chapter on the human heart in high school biology, I have gotten left and right mixed up. The left ventricle was pictured on the right and the right ventricle was pictured on the left. My brain was scarred for life!

Also, maybe the buttons are just not large enough to display the bullhorn and smile icons. :shrug:

:kickcan:

YogurtExplosion

Fraudulent Mexican
I was actually lying awake in bed just now when I realized that I had written "upper-right", so I logged on to correct my mistake. Ever since that chapter on the human heart in high school biology, I have gotten left and right mixed up. The left ventricle was pictured on the right and the right ventricle was pictured on the left. My brain was scarred for life!
I never understood people who played inverted controls in video games. Those people that press down to look up, and press up to look down.