WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question WTF Questions / Comments that don't deserve their own threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
While I could add a link in that pulldown, it would show even with all those who have no medals at all. There is no good conditional working for that yet.
How about everyone gets a medal?

"Ahoy" Congratulations! You're not a fucking pussy and have therefore survived our initial hazing and decided to stay. Your parents would be proud.

But like... written the way you write things... all cool and stuff.

edit: Auto-given to those with x amount of posts and/or x amount of time here.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
^ It's like how that first rock is free and then... OH WHATEVER!

In other news, I tried to embed a youtube clip with the "current time" in the URL and I got an error message when trying to play the vid.

Are specific times not supported? When I paste the URL (with the timestamp included) the timestamp portion is stripped from the URL.

Working as designed?

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
When clicking on associate to twitter link. I get an unexpected error message.

I can add the handle to my profile, It won't let me do the separate linking option.

Danni

Forever Sleepy
Premium
When clicking on associate to twitter link. I get an unexpected error message.

I can add the handle to my profile, It won't let me do the separate linking option.
Yeah, it's been derping for a month or two now. At least since I came back.

jujubee

~what it is~
Premium
I'm curious, why is it some areas of the forum would direct me to most recent posts in a thread, while others direct me, instead, to the first?/perplexed. Also, did I ask this already?:p

BudVugger

Jergens
Premium
I'm curious, why is it some areas of the forum would direct me to most recent posts in a thread, while others direct me, instead, to the first?/perplexed. Also, did I ask this already?:p

If anything is unread, it takes you to unread. If thread is read it takes you to beginning. (When clicking on thread title, not a page number next to the thread title)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
CollegeHumor seems to have changed their format and XF hasn't been updated to it yet. It might not be possible. I'll try to take a look at this over the weekend to see if I can get it patched up. Though I wouldn't hold out hope as a lot of places are moving towards formats that are not embed friendly.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Had a quick look, and they want to IFRAME the video, so it's not going to happen. I'll need to remove collegehumor from the list of supported video formats then.

• 1Helpful
Reactions: -=iNsANe=-ADJ

Dead Set

Kang of Pang
Premium
Is the highlighting feature disabled or am I retarded? I can't seem to highlight any text on this site at all.

Desktop - Chrome - Win 7 ...works fine on any other website I visit.

• 1ORLY?
Reactions: Jason
Status
Not open for further replies.