WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Question WTF Questions / Comments that don't deserve their own threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Umm... Is there a way to return all threads created by a specific user. I see that you can view all their posts, but you used to be able to search for their created threads from the same window, if I remember correctly.
Not via search, but you can see all threads started by a user via this navigation page:
Profile Page >> Information >> Interact > Content > Find all threads started by ___

http://www.wtf.com/search/member?user_id=1330&content=thread

• 1Helpful
Reactions: BrIONwoshMunky

ib4

Error
Staff
Did you add the break in the header between the 3 big tab links and the lower link menu? Or did that just happen?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Did you add the break in the header between the 3 big tab links and the lower link menu? Or did that just happen?
Which browser/version are you using?

Could you provide a screenshot? I don't see any "break" in the header or nav, its been the same code since at least last spring...

ib4

Error
Staff
I kid you not...its been fine ever since you responded Jason. I've noticed it over the span of a month. Probably was my browser though If I'm the only one who saw it. Sorry for the false alarm.

EDIT: Just so you know i wasn't crazy:Capture.PNG
I couldn't recreate the issue in another browser though. So it is probably just me.

Last edited:
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: Jason

ib4

Error
Staff
Sorry for the double post here...

Could there be a medal for your, 2 years of consistent visitor AND posting AND WTF loyalty people, who aren't cool enough to have a veteran medal (or any medal like it). It's nice to feel uber special compared to just your average WTF special. Keep those WTF updates live baby!

:cfingers:

• 2Helpful
Reactions: BRiT and Jason
Status
Not open for further replies.