Question WTF Questions / Comments that don't deserve their own threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Umm... Is there a way to return all threads created by a specific user. I see that you can view all their posts, but you used to be able to search for their created threads from the same window, if I remember correctly.

Not via search, but you can see all threads started by a user via this navigation page:
Profile Page >> Information >> Interact > Content > Find all threads started by ___

http://www.wtf.com/search/member?user_id=1330&content=thread

• 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

ib4

Error
Staff
Did you add the break in the header between the 3 big tab links and the lower link menu? Or did that just happen?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Did you add the break in the header between the 3 big tab links and the lower link menu? Or did that just happen?

Which browser/version are you using?

Could you provide a screenshot? I don't see any "break" in the header or nav, its been the same code since at least last spring...

ib4

Error
Staff
I kid you not...its been fine ever since you responded Jason. I've noticed it over the span of a month. Probably was my browser though If I'm the only one who saw it. Sorry for the false alarm.

EDIT: Just so you know i wasn't crazy:Capture.PNG
I couldn't recreate the issue in another browser though. So it is probably just me.

Last edited:
  • 1Helpful
Reactions: 1 user

ib4

Error
Staff
Sorry for the double post here...

Could there be a medal for your, 2 years of consistent visitor AND posting AND WTF loyalty people, who aren't cool enough to have a veteran medal (or any medal like it). It's nice to feel uber special compared to just your average WTF special. Keep those WTF updates live baby!

:cfingers:

• 2Helpful
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.