WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF Radio is currently looking for new DJs/Hosts

tzedek

Original Member
Thats right folks you heard it here first. Some general requirements are:
- Be a responsible person
- Have a decent music collection on your personal computer (legit)
- A decent mic setup would be nice
- Broadband (dial-up need not apply)

I am looking for people who can host different shows, ie rock, rap etc themed shows. You can send me a general application via pm or email at dsajp04@gmail.com. Please include when you are available, what type of music you are interested in playing, internet connection, music collection and anything else you think is important. Thank you

Easty

Click click boom
please elaborate a little more. i am interested.

Well. Be just like Tze, and you're hired. :thumbsup:

I'll still do it, tze. But it would be a couple of weeks until I get a mic. I don't see how that really matters considering I can never hear you...but w/e :p

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME.

I'd be interested in hosting that "send us your own music" show. I'd like to host a show that promotes the independant music community. :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
I wouldn't mind, I got 80gigabyte music and its from rock to pop.. Practicly everything.

Easty

Click click boom
I've got about 700 various songs on here. rock, pop, rap, themes, whatever. its on here. then i have about 68 CDs or so. i got a lotta music. :thumbsup:

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I talked to Tze last night, I'd definitely consider doing a late-night Dance Trance / ambient trance show. I can put together a couple play lists.

Keep us updated for when you need hosts and what spots you have to be filled. I periodically check wtfradio.net and this thread. Thanks for the opportunity. :thumbsup:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Well, I would except that I am disrespectfull, and not a damn thing on mine or CL's computer is legit. ;)

OK, I could do some non-stop rock blocks. :rotflmao: That's what they're called on the radio here. I can play non-stop rock.

Pink Floyd, System of a Down, Smashing Pumpkins, Guns N Roses, Velvet Revolver, etc.

I almost listed everything and then thought better of it...lol.

So, as a loyal supporter of wtf radio, I would gladly do it.

Everyone else, :gtfo2:

Descent

Hella Constipated
Tzedek said:
Thats right folks you heard it here first. Some general requirements are:
- Be a responsible person
- Have a decent music collection on your personal computer (legit)
- A decent mic setup would be nice
- Broadband (dial-up need not apply)
Check, check, check, and...Fuck.

I have this new invention called a "Cap," and as of now I can't host shit :(.

Cablevision decided to cap me for some reason. Must have been TeamSpeak or BitTorrent.

We were running a TeamSpeak server with 24Kbit codecs enabled for all channels. It was packed for a good 12 hours a day...

I'm going to unplug my cable modem overnight and see if I get a new IP.

Who is up for some *QUALITY* metal - old school shit from Judas Priest, Motley Crue, The Old Metallica, AC/DC, and new shit from Violent Work of Art, American Head Charge, Sub Dub Micromachine, Primer 55, System of a Down, and many more!

Oh! And I refuse to play Slipknot or Korn. They are crap, bottom line. I only play real metal.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I had 160 Gigs of almost every type of music you could think of untill 2 of my hard drives crashed. Now I'm down to 30 Gigs. I should be moving soon to a place where DSL is avalible so when that happens I'll get most of my music back and more. Hopefully then the site will still be needing people.