WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines Wtf? Religious Right

If I am not mistaken that's Jerry Falwell. :thumbsdn: He once said that handing out condoms in a high school is like handing out cookbooks in a fat farm. At least they aren't getting pregnent.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
dont know who he is but he looks like a retard

Well, to give you an idea of what he stands for, after 9/11 happened, he was blaming the attacks on all the gays, pagans, and other "sinners" in America. Cock.

I hate the FCC said:
If I am not mistaken that's Jerry Falwell. :thumbsdn: He once said that handing out condoms in a high school is like handing out cookbooks in a fat farm. At least they aren't getting pregnent.
His stance goes deeper than that...apparently people shouldn't have sex unless the purpose is procreation(and the consented adults are married). As if we don't have enough of a population problem in the world, now suddenly not making babies is a sin. Ugh.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Wasn't he the guy that got all up in arms about the Telli Tubies?

What I always wondered is why he was watching that show anyway. I mean even stoned out of your mind it's not remotely entertaining. So what's this guy doing watching that show for signs of homosexuality for?

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
That man is a poster child for crucifiction. :thumbsup:

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
buckfush82 said:
What sucks about the Religious Right!???

• Exclusive
  • Segregationist
  • Intoleratant
  • Unforgiving
  • Mean Spirited
All of which are against Biblical teachings...

If you're looking for a short answer, ask the question: What's good about the Religious Right?

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
voiceofreason said:
If you're looking for a short answer, ask the question: What's good about the Religious Right?

the fact that its fun to say "Religious Right"?....that reminds me...I'm bringing back "Righteous"...WHOS WITH ME?!!?

Jerry Falwell also said that its everyone's moral duty to vote for Bush last year, because God has "ordained" him to be our leader. Moron also believes that we should "blow [Muslims] all away in the name of the Lord."

While we are on the subject, what do you guys think about Religious Right activist James Dobson saying that everyone should boycott Spongebob Squarepants because "he is gay and the show encourages children to embrace homosexuality?"

By the way, RIGHTEOUS replies everyone!

buckfush82 said:
Jerry Falwell also said that its everyone's moral duty to vote for Bush last year, because God has "ordained" him to be our leader. Moron also believes that we should "blow [Muslims] all away in the name of the Lord."

While we are on the subject, what do you guys think about Religious Right activist James Dobson saying that everyone should boycott Spongebob Squarepants because "he is gay and the show encourages children to embrace homosexuality?"

By the way, RIGHTEOUS replies everyone!
What the fuck? Spongebob is gay? Fuck no, where the hell did that come from?

edub1371

nervous tic, dull knife
I thought that spongebob and sandy cheecks had a thang goin'

Just because he's interfering with Jerry Falwell's relationship with Jimmy Neutron doesn't mean that Spongebob deserves to be taken off TV...

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
bigck3000 said:
the fact that its fun to say "Religious Right"?....that reminds me...I'm bringing back "Righteous"...WHOS WITH ME?!!?
Ah The Righteous and the wicked - Red hot.. good song :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
what do you guys think about Religious Right activist James Dobson saying that everyone should boycott Spongebob Squarepants because "he is gay
I bet you'll find your answer here