WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other WTF Ricky Williams retireing after 5 years??

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
I mean comeon, sure in the NFL you can retire after 5 years and pull retirement from them, but still 27???? WTF hes still in his prime, even though he is a bit on the strange side with all the interviews with his helment on, using master p as his agent, and just other stupid shit like that. I mean what he had like 3225 rushing yards in the past two years and making over 3 million a year, but "my heart isn't in it" bullshit if i could make over 3 mil a year my heart would be in it geez fucktard...so what do you guys think?

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Hypertron said:
I mean comeon, sure in the NFL you can retire after 5 years and pull retirement from them, but still 27???? WTF hes still in his prime, even though he is a bit on the strange side with all the interviews with his helment on, using master p as his agent, and just other stupid shit like that. I mean what he had like 3225 rushing yards in the past two years and making over 3 million a year, but "my heart isn't in it" bullshit if i could make over 3 mil a year my heart would be in it geez fucktard...so what do you guys think?
i think at 27 dam he needs to stay in atleast till 30.

G's-up

Postaholic
Hypertron said:
I think age doesnt matter......he's broke.....too many injuries and who cares to watch someone sit on the sidelines cause they got a broke pinky toe.....he was great when he played at UT but after that the "girly man" got hurt too much.....time to go...... :thumbsup:

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
he'll come back.... he'll end up like Tyson ... broke.. beyond the glory here he comes...

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
I hope he doesn't think that he will join the list of great backs that retired too early... I hope he doesn't think that history will remember him and speak his name in the same breath with the likes of J. Brown and B. Sanders...

Hypertron

Asshole of the Year
He will be livin on the streets in 2 years...stupid fuck, he just wants go move to Jamaca and live in a tin shack and smoke weed for the rest of his life...damn athletes

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Hypertron said:
He will be livin on the streets in 2 years...stupid fuck, he just wants go move to Jamaca and live in a tin shack and smoke weed for the rest of his life...damn athletes
ROFL... Ricky is Ricky...

Funny shit though man.

hey you gotta give the man his due. he doesn't have the heart for it anymore at least he's quitting instead of staying aorund and playing half-heartedly to milk the dolphins out of thier money. or worse, faking injury. if you don't like your job anymore you may quit also. besides, i'm glad he quit. i'm a jets fan and it just makes the dolphins that much easier to beat now.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
He wants to smoke weed and travel the world.

By all means, :thumbsup:

However, with his lifestyle, there's no way he'll last. Sure, weed's not that expensive, but travelling is.

Unless that's some mystic freakin' weed. :thumbsup:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
DanGeo23 said:
I hope he doesn't think that he will join the list of great backs that retired too early... I hope he doesn't think that history will remember him and speak his name in the same breath with the likes of J. Brown and B. Sanders...
or o.j

BakEd13

4:20 Celebrater
DanGeo23 said:
he'll come back.... he'll end up like Tyson ... broke.. beyond the glory here he comes...
Lets hope not.. casue Tyson got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!! bwahahaha.... there goes his plan for getting out of debt. Fucking pussy goes down in the 4th round... TO A BRIT nonetheless...

Hypertron said:
that IS what he wants to do and he wants to "find himself" in jamaica......... yeah he'll be findin himself when hes smokin weed in the freakin tin shack he will be livin in... as hypertron said