WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf should i do

should i go out with muh x's best friend?

• yes

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • no

Votes: 12 27.9%

• Total voters

Magnum

Retard
Soooo i broke up with muh g/f n i started crushing on her best friend and i think that muh g/f still likes me soo i wanted to do a poll n see if it was ok...

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
is she hot?

if yes, yes :drool:

if no, no :sick:

if shes better than old gf, yes :whip:

Last edited by a moderator:

Magnum

Retard
mmmmm :drool: is the way to go but i dun wanna fuck up muh friendship with muh x.......even thouhg i know that sounds foolish

Fugly

Tenderony
FIrst....how old are you. If your young...fucking do it. No one cares everything in highschool is a great story 5 years from now. YOu won't talk to 90% of these people ever again. Hell me and my freind swapped GF's that were best friends when I was in high school. We did em both four ways from sunday. Yah it fucked with them but you know what? WHo fucking cares. It may seem like it matters now but trust me it'll just make a great story to tell you COllege friends one night.

Magnum

Retard
iy'll be a great story when we're all sitting aroun the bongfire n i dunno wat i'm saying and it comes out i mean everythings funny when ur high right??

Invalid

Clitpickle
fuck no wtf are you thinking? This is like a fucking maury show "so...I dumped you and went out with your best friend and now we have a kid!!!"
"omg you bastard I hate you! mother fucker!"

You don't want to be on Maury do you?!

voiceofreason

Seeker of Truth
Magnum said:
Soooo i broke up with muh g/f n i started crushing on her best friend and i think that muh g/f still likes me soo i wanted to do a poll n see if it was ok...
Your conscience is bothering you, that's why you asked the question. Listen to it, pass on the best friend.

Plenty of fish in the sea...

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
voiceofreason said:
Your conscience is bothering you, that's why you asked the question. Listen to it, pass on the best friend.

and then theres ur x who im geussing is a bit of a shark?

Fugly

Tenderony
voiceofreason said:

Don't listen to this idiot...get whatever tang you get your little hands on. No one will care or remember in a couple of years. Now if you can convince the best friends to go at it together....

Magnum

Retard
wow it's great how everyone has the biggest mix feelings..... i was really only gonna use the poll but thats close tooo

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
First thing you need to do is stop spelling my, muh. It's retarded.

Who cares who you go for next? Does it really matter if it's your x's best friend? I say HELL NO it doesn't. If she is your x, who gives a fuck what she thinks or anybody else for that matter. I say go for it, for your own good.... :cool:

magnolia

Postaholic
I think it depends entirely on how long it's been since the breakup. If it's been a while, then absolutly, if the breakup just happened, wait a bit.

Child of Bodom

Son of Kali
magnolia said:
I think it depends entirely on how long it's been since the breakup. If it's been a while, then absolutly, if the breakup just happened, wait a bit.

why does it matter how long? (Obviousely hasnt dated more than 1 girl)

Magnum

Retard
Child of Bodom said:
why does it matter how long? (Obviousely hasnt dated more than 1 girl)

thats wrong..... this is just the first time they're in the smae town and actually know each other...besides i wanted to get into the arcade

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
Invalid said:
fuck no wtf are you thinking? This is like a fucking maury show "so...I dumped you and went out with your best friend and now we have a kid!!!"
"omg you bastard I hate you! mother fucker!"

You don't want to be on Maury do you?!
typical exaple of a nob

skaterkidgreg20

Flame Bait
fuck...

fuck them both again...fuck like rabbits...and then eat some pussy and all that, and THEN start a thread and describe the fuckin great sex !!!

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
Magnum said:
date the ex