WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF shud i do.

MsPunK

Tenderony
OK. so i got the mumps. whixch if any of you have had it you know that sucks. my boyfriend is out with all my friends didnt even tell em i had mumps. he dont give a crap. n im sat here like an idiot. why do i get these feelings of jealousy, is it because it sounded like he was having a better time without me? or is it because hes out with a girl he used to like, one of me best mates. i dunno but what i do know is that he never gives me hugs and when i asked him what his favourite thing about me was it went like this.

"whats your fasve thing about me?"
"i could say summat mean but,,,"
"ahh go on "
"youre easy to get into bed"
" :( "
"only jokin"

weve been going out two years. we have just got back together (for bout two months)after a four month split in which time he has d ecided he doesnt love me anymore. wTF should i do. i love him and hes soo gorgeous to me

edit- this may seem clear but he likes messing with my head soo i cant read him properly

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
i find it almost impossible & worthless getting back together after breaking up.
even though you may have parted ways over a stupid thing, something more important underlies and that was just an easy excuse.

i am sorry you still love him, but love is not love unless its shared.
although no consolation now, years from now, you'll look back on leaving him for good with much less meaning. hang tough in the beginning cause it gets better!

GL;)

I think you should dump him! he obviously doesn't care that your even sick! If he were a cool boyfriend, he'd bring you flowers and sit with you and watch movies or read you a book. I think you should dump him and try to remain friends if you want to. Your obvoiusly good friends.. but you don't seem to be 'intimate' mind, body, and soul!

DUMP HIM! HE'S WORTHLESS GARBAGE!

and.... get well soon hun!

supposedtabeme

The Skinny One
I'd dump him.

I wouldn't want to be with someone I feel he doesn't appreciate me, I believe in the reciprocate things...and this doesn't seem to be the case.

MsPunK

Tenderony
that is so what id say to anyone else so why cant i take the advice :confused:

i lov him loads but he never hugs me. he dont give a crap. what i dont understand is that he used to love me soo much but now he just dont give two shits. its sad. as someone sed, i want a bloke, as he wont be getting what ive got cos hes had the jab, to spend the night with me watching videos nd bring me chocs nd stuff, hes got shitloads of money. but no. if it was the other way round id by him a present. the first thing he sed when i told him i had mumps was "ha ha" and wheveer were on the phone n i say summat he somehow starts yelling as if ive just started n argument nd his folks hear it all the time.

Well... i would try to talk to him about this stuff... and if he doesn't respond to it, the you just need to try and move one. You will just keep making everything worse for yourself and will stress out more and more.

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
well, from what I could understand from all of that, sounds like he's just using you. And if he stopped loving you, what wisdom would there be in loving him back? Now, a situation like this is redeemable..I just don't know how I'd go about doing it.....so my advice is, get well soon and then find someone who actually cares

btw kat: I love your signature....Simpsons RULE

MsPunK

Tenderony
yeh they rock hard. im just lucky my name fits in there lol