WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf shuld i do???

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
109
0
0
#1
So i have this guy (Simon) that i c on a regular basis to engage in sexual intercourse, it is nothing more and nothing less than that. We don't go out together, he doesn't look after me, he snorts coke all the time. Im opposed to most drugs except minor drugs such as weed or solid.

The other say at college, I met someone. Yes I admitt at first i was dragged in for his looks but then i started gettin to know him. I proper like him. His name is luke. We spent the weekend texting one another. Then on monday, we were snoggin each other n i was sittin on his lap. It was sooooo great. Then we had agreed that we wanted to have intercourse on the tuesday, so i decided to wear a skirt.

We spent the first part of the day running around trying to find sumwhere quiet. With him fingerin me and me tossin him off wheneva we culd. Then at at break time after lunch I couldn't find him anywhere. I rung his phone and sum girl answered.

I asked where luke was and she said she didn't know. I thought ok woteva it don't matter it's onli 15 mins. Then i bumped into emma. She said that she had just spent break with him and e had his phone?!

Last night he called and told me that he had found his phone. He said that he was at work and that he'd called me later. Later that evening I get a message from him at 11.30pm saying how much he wants to fuck me. I reply and let him no the feelin is mutual.

However this mornin he told me he weren't going in. So I went into college and he ran straight into me!! I was like er?? And he just kept walkin. Then i went to talk to him n e just stormed off. so i was like ok woteva.

Then at break time i asked him if he was over his mood n all he sed was i don't want to talk to u. i rung him this evening n e sed that emma has bin tellin him how i fucked my best mate - cj last night, and that im just a slut.

I told him it weren't true and that i would stop having sexual intercourse wiv simon for him. He then said he weren't sure. I said not sure as in u don't believe me or not sure as in i don't like me?? He said he wasn't sure!?!?!

I feel so burned by him! Used abused then refused! Y does this always happen to me?? Im fuckin sick off it.

I am just so fuckin pissed off im . . . not sure wot im guna do. :banghead:
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#2
Hmmm, maybe you are just too damm available to guys. If you really like a guy, you are not suppose to put out so damm fast. You are suppose to keep him wanting more. If you just want sex, then its all fine and good, but if you like a guy, then why o why would you want to sex with him so soon?

It doesn't matter if you sleep with the other coke head on a regular basis just to have sex. You are not suppose to tell the guy you like that. If you do, he will get upset and well, run off. :confused:
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
48
187
#3
Im sorry but I do not have too much sympathy for you, and my guess that is whats you are looking for. I totally agree with Chilian just said, I mean what did you expect after throwing yourself at him! Have a bit of self respect.:rolleyes: There are plenty of ways to get the attention of men...or boys in your case and trust me girl... THAT IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
 

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
109
0
0
#4
how then? Dress like a nun? Lol jokes . . Wot shuld i do? School me x x
 

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
2,867
48
187
#5
esxho said:
how then? Dress like a nun? Lol jokes . . Wot shuld i do? School me x x
First of all pull you knickers (panties) back up. Have the confidence in yourself to know that you are smarter than that and secondly that you respect yourself enough not to become the local "bike". Yes, fine I understand that you are attracted to this Luke, but I think that ship has sailed. You dont have to give sex to recieve respect or love, sex follows. Sex first...thats all fine and well... but dont be crushed if he doesnt want to know you the next day. If you havent already learnt that lesson , learn it quick. If you dont mind me asking how old are you?
 

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,186
1
0
#6
esxho said:
how then? Dress like a nun?
It's not about the way you dress, but the way you act. You can be a slut if you want. Nothing wrong with that. The problem is that if you are looking for a serious relationship, you can't expect him to fall in love with you, if you act like a slut.

It's fucking simple... a guy doesn't want a slut, a guy wants a respectable woman who is freaky in bed. Two differente things.

So fucking SIMPLE!
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#7
Alright alright alright.....

It takes two to tango kids.

He's being a dick, ignore him for a little while, play absolutely not interested, then see what happens. If he's totally over it nothing will happen. If he's into it, then tease him a little.

Men, women LOVE to be teased.

Bottom line is, if he can't handle you then you don't really want him anyway.

But absolutely by no means give up your fuck buddy, unless it's getting tiresome.

I hope I made some sense.
 

blk990

Serial Killer
133
0
0
#8
She's in Europe, sex is a lot more common and open there.
 
64
0
0
#9
keep your self a mystery, the best way keep those closed for awhile. if you want to fuck to just to fuck, well you can not expect the guy to respect you and treat you as if your in serious caring relationship.
 

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
2,240
0
0
#10
esxho said:
So i have this guy (Simon) that i c on a regular basis to engage in sexual intercourse, it is nothing more and nothing less than that. We don't go out together, he doesn't look after me, he snorts coke all the time. Im opposed to most drugs except minor drugs such as weed or solid.

The other say at college, I met someone. Yes I admitt at first i was dragged in for his looks but then i started gettin to know him. I proper like him. His name is luke. We spent the weekend texting one another. Then on monday, we were snoggin each other n i was sittin on his lap. It was sooooo great. Then we had agreed that we wanted to have intercourse on the tuesday, so i decided to wear a skirt.

We spent the first part of the day running around trying to find sumwhere quiet. With him fingerin me and me tossin him off wheneva we culd. Then at at break time after lunch I couldn't find him anywhere. I rung his phone and sum girl answered.

I asked where luke was and she said she didn't know. I thought ok woteva it don't matter it's onli 15 mins. Then i bumped into emma. She said that she had just spent break with him and e had his phone?!

Last night he called and told me that he had found his phone. He said that he was at work and that he'd called me later. Later that evening I get a message from him at 11.30pm saying how much he wants to fuck me. I reply and let him no the feelin is mutual.

However this mornin he told me he weren't going in. So I went into college and he ran straight into me!! I was like er?? And he just kept walkin. Then i went to talk to him n e just stormed off. so i was like ok woteva.

Then at break time i asked him if he was over his mood n all he sed was i don't want to talk to u. i rung him this evening n e sed that emma has bin tellin him how i fucked my best mate - cj last night, and that im just a slut.

I told him it weren't true and that i would stop having sexual intercourse wiv simon for him. He then said he weren't sure. I said not sure as in u don't believe me or not sure as in i don't like me?? He said he wasn't sure!?!?!

I feel so burned by him! Used abused then refused! Y does this always happen to me?? Im fuckin sick off it.

I am just so fuckin pissed off im . . . not sure wot im guna do. :banghead:
I'M A WHORE! This is what your post screams out to me. Your problem is just as GF said. I suggest you dump them both and start an actual proper relationship.
 

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
4,126
1
0
#11
blk990 said:
She's in Europe, sex is a lot more common and open there.
not really.. i'm sure it's the same everywhere.. i think the difference you're supposing is either the 'grass is greener on the other side' or that the age of consent is lower in most of europe..
well the grass is always greener on the other side, i know this for a fact, i've been to over 35 countries.. and yes, the age of consent is low in europe, but how many people wait for sex to be legal?

i think the biggest difference between the average american kid and the average british kid is the parental influence.. parents here seem almost obsessed with morals and values (possibly because america is so much more church based), and brits are more liberal with their kids.. hence you have kids here who are having underage sex but not telling anyone, and kids there that are being open and who's parents help them get the pill etc..
that's how i see it..
oh and don't forget, they can drink at 18.. which actually means most of them start drinking at about 14-15..
drunk = sex..

ok, they are having more sex.. :eek:
 

keebs

Particinator
1,034
17
98
#13
ChilianFuckFace said:
It's fucking simple... a guy doesn't want a slut, a guy wants a respectable woman who is freaky in bed. Two differente things.
i don’t think there is any better way to say it. And for that comment Chilian is a genius in my book
 

latinmaxima

**SPECIAL**
328
0
0
#14
keep your fuck buddy that. if you sleep with someone within the first two days of meeting them, then don't expect a meaningful relationship to just happen. like several others have said. this sounds like you made yourself to available. cff said it best. no slut just a freak.
 

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
3,452
7
0
#15
I hate this stupid name calling, slut whore, bitch. Keep that shit to yourself. We're not here to judge! And it's not really about that anyway.

As far as whose having more sex I could give a shit. If it doesn't involve me in any way then whatever.
 

esxho

Dude, wot does mine say!?
109
0
0
#16
It's all vey helpful . .

I will talk to my fcuk buddy and see wot e fiks about us. I think i will try the advice about giving him a taste of his own medicen without actually properly obbessing about him.

The legal age for sex in england is 16, how me and alot of my friends lost it at the age of 14. My parents tried to influence our thinking toward sex as i was always taken to church every sunday. :rolleyes: However even the remote few of us that were taken to church lost it earlier than those that didn't.

Sex is a major emotional expression. U can relieve tension, express happiness, love, etc its all gud x x x
 

blk990

Serial Killer
133
0
0
#17
Wait, so if two 15-year-olds have sex then they get hauled off to jail? Damn, that almost destroys the joy of an early drinking age.
 

toti

will rep for food
259
0
0
#18
ChilianFuckFace said:
It's not about the way you dress, but the way you act. You can be a slut if you want. Nothing wrong with that. The problem is that if you are looking for a serious relationship, you can't expect him to fall in love with you, if you act like a slut.

It's fucking simple... a guy doesn't want a slut, a guy wants a respectable woman who is freaky in bed. Two differente things.

So fucking SIMPLE!
you are a pro:thumbsup:
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
191
0
#19
You know, women like sex just as much as men. Some women like to make love (boring) and some like to get down and dirty. Unless you are in a serious relationship (like me and CL) I do not see anything wrong with casual sex, if you are old enough to understand and have it. If you think casual sex leads to a relationship, you are not old enough to have it. Calling someone a slut is stupid. There is not a definition for a slut, really, I know married women I would consider slutty just by the way they dress and behave, regardless of who they have sex with. YOu have to be cautious because you can not fully protect yourself from STD's (who else is your casual fuck buddy fucking?) and you dont want to follow someone like a little lost puppy dog.
 

jamesp

In Memory...
1,714
1
0
#20
Here's a thought that a lot of young girls dont seem to have, dont spread your legs so much. Us guys take something a lot more seriously if we have to work for it.