WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf staff

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
wiseman said:
how deos one become a staff member?

Best I can tell the ones who made it as staff/Mod here, were hand picked from thousands of prospects. They are the best in their fields, and many of them are Nobel prize winners. You must also be a life time member of Mensa. Each staff member possesses a special unique skill that aids them in fulfilling their roles.

Jason and BRiT are the great and powerful overlords.

Broken - Can crush solid objects with the air pressure wave produced when he farts. His flatulent are highly accurate, and he has learned to focus them to a needle fine jet, using his sphincter muscles.

_Kitana_ - Possesses the power to Persuade your thoughts by means of printed text. Be careful in the "Writer's Block". She has learned to format text in such a way that when read, the reader becomes her drone, to do her bidding. And you never know til it's too late, if at all.

Skorch - Lurks in the shadows. He has the power to bend light and throw sound. Skorch can be standing right in front of you and you would never know it until you saw your intestines fall in a tangled pile to the floor. He has been known to show men their own heart beating in his hand, moments before they drew their last breath.

gumercules - There has been mention of a ship of the dead sailing the waters of the world. At the helm gumercules, guides the fearsome craft to any port-of-call he desires. He brings word of WTF.com to countries far and wide. He is also tasked with vanquishing those members who dare sail his lanes. With mighty guns, and sharpened steel, he sends all those who oppose, to Davey Jones locker.

Paul - Lives thrives on the energy of human suffering. As a result you may encounter him most often it "Work Bytes" and "Life Sucks".

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
BakEd13 said:
then there is MaxPower - The Man with too much time on his hands.
Better that than too much cock in my mouth. But then you can tell me what that's like in B&T.
BTW, I'm not staff. I just play one on TV.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Premium
gumercules - There has been mention of a ship of the dead sailing the waters of the world. At the helm gumercules, guides the fearsome craft to any port-of-call he desires. He brings word of WTF.com to countries far and wide. He is also tasked with vanquishing those members who dare sail his lanes. With mighty guns, and sharpened steel, he sends all those who oppose, to Davey Jones locker.

Paul - Lives thrives on the energy of human suffering. As a result you may encounter him most often it "Work Bytes" and "Life Sucks".
[/QUOTE]
gummercles and paul havnt heard from them in agees where are they?

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
gehtfuct said:
Yeah,the place just isnt the same without Ol' Gumercules.
When he gehts home,just catching up on "Quote of the day"alone, you wont here from him for a month.
saw him today. 8/6/04

Skorch

Destroyer of worlds
He's recently been on and off again on AIM so I assume he's managed to make it into irc a couple times. Couple nights ago was the first he'd heard of me and Broken making staff.