WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf Stop Wtf Wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
Who the hell keeps changing my user settings!? WTF! It's pissing me off (even though I'm already pissed off.) So REPENT! For I will force yourself to assrape yourself. (tear off your e-cock and put in your e-ass)

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!

mmm...cheese said:
Who the hell keeps changing my user settings!? WTF! It's pissing me off (even though I'm already pissed off.) So REPENT! For I will force yourself to assrape yourself. (tear off your e-cock and put in your e-ass)

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!

It could have been anybody.

What were the changes made?

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
I can tell you for a small prize of a gift.

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!
If it was your user title, then look in the shop, you can see who changed it. If you're talking about the huge monstrosity that used to be your sig, I changed it. It was way too huge, and 100 times larger than your average post.

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
junglizm said:
If it was your user title, then look in the shop, you can see who changed it. If you're talking about the huge monstrosity that used to be your sig, I changed it. It was way too huge, and 100 times larger than your average post.
Jung u hate sigs dont ya?

jamesp

In Memory...
DIZNUTS said:
Jung u hate sigs dont ya?
no, i get the feeling that, like every other intelligent form of life, he hates annoying ass huge sigs.

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
junglizm said:
I could understand the shortening of it. . . actually. . . I was expecting it. But SOMEBODY changed it into a bunch of ? marks! WTF

Jung

???
Premium
mmm...cheese said:
I could understand the shortening of it. . . actually. . . I was expecting it. But SOMEBODY changed it into a bunch of ? marks! WTF
I can see it just fine. Fyi, those characters don't show up in all fonts, or on all computers. That was probably your problem.

Next time you expect your sig to get edited, you should probably do the obvious thing and just use a smaller one. Editing people's sigs is annoying, especially if you knew better. How about you save us the trouble?

junglizm said:
How about you save us the trouble?

indeed!

Diznuts, once you read this post, make your sig shorter, please!

It's an eyesore.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
mmm...cheese said:

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!
Man, your prowes with ASCII art worries me. Somthin' not right about that.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
its fun to mess around with descent, buwhaha.
:thumbsup:

Jung

???
Premium
Smoke said:
its fun to mess around with descent, buwhaha.
:thumbsup:
It's fun when people's posts actually relate to the rest of the thread. :thumbsup:

DitaVonTeese

I improve your lives
mmm...cheese's Sig:I'm a jackass, and chose a sig larger than what's normally accepted. I did this all after posting this thread: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9799

Please tell me how much you hate me today.

Heh heh, mod abuse makes me laugh so much :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DIZNUTS

HavokChylde said:
indeed!

Diznuts, once you read this post, make your sig shorter, please!

It's an eyesore.
no prob ;)

DIZNUTS

Julz_420 said:
i love cheese
uhhh that wasn't a cream cheese bagel you ate...that was smegma.....

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
DitaVonTeese said:
mmm...cheese's Sig:I'm a jackass, and chose a sig larger than what's normally accepted. I did this all after posting this thread: http://www.wtf.com/showthread.php?t=9799

Please tell me how much you hate me today.

Heh heh, mod abuse makes me laugh so much :D
I wouldn't say abuse, but if you need to get a message across to someone, it sure can be fun. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DIZNUTS

MaxPower said:
I wouldn't say abuse, but if you need to get a message across to someone, it sure can be fun. :p
:rotflmao:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
mmm...cheese said:

SHOW YOURSELF!!!!!
chill out, its a forum dont like it leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.