WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF stupid childish words

13
0
0
#1
What the fuck!?!? is with these stupid words parents say to children Nubby?? Buba?? Wipey?? I fucking say if you want you fucking kid to lurn to speakz fucking english dont teach them god damn made up fucking anoyying words... =) im only pissed at this cause my dads girl friend has young grand children and she uses these fucking dumb words.. i say fuck it!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
 

anti-movielife

self medicated
248
0
0
#2
teach is swear words! you know a kids gonna have issues when its first word is ball-licker :p ...err first two words
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
#3
Um. A lot of the time parents say things like "winket" instead of blanket (like we sometimes do) because that's what their kid calls it. It's easy to fall into that pattern. On the other hand, my husband will go off on physics or philosophy while I'll start talking about biology to our son. :: shrug ::
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#4
Hobbes3 said:
What the fuck!?!? is with these stupid words parents say to children Nubby?? Buba?? Wipey?? I fucking say if you want you fucking kid to lurn to speakz fucking english dont teach them god damn made up fucking anoyying words... =) im only pissed at this cause my dads girl friend has young grand children and she uses these fucking dumb words.. i say fuck it!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

Dude, what's your Dad's e-mail address. I am going to tell him to take away your "binkie".
 

Smiss

smissinat0r
341
1
0
#5
Well, it seems to me that a lot of times, the kids start it first.

Like this one girl (unfortunately, she died from some type of cancer) said "bitchin salsa" for chips and salsa. :)
 

mthrlangl

Clitpickle
102
0
0
#6
Smiss said:
Well, it seems to me that a lot of times, the kids start it first.

Like this one girl (unfortunately, she died from some type of cancer) said "bitchin salsa" for chips and salsa. :)
That's what I said ;)
 

punkin

bitchy bitch
20
0
0
#8
Hey! Wipey is a real word! I swear!
Anyway, I think you should mix up all kinds of language so they can try to tell how frustrated or "fustutateratted" they are!
 

Giveupthegrudge

Melodramatic Fool
19
0
0
#10
I think that babies should just watch TV until they can talk and act like the stupid superficial fools who habitate the earth today. And yes, habitate is a word.
 

Forceman22

One Pissed-off Redhead
14
0
0
#12
Do you know for a fact that none of your parents said it to you? It's a fuckin' tradition as old as time. Your kid will probably lean words better if you start pronouncing them at his level.
 

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
3,891
0
0
#13
Forceman22 said:
Do you know for a fact that none of your parents said it to you? It's a fuckin' tradition as old as time. Your kid will probably lean words better if you start pronouncing them at his level.
Is everyone from Ohio an idiot?
 
1,102
2
202
#15
I inadvertanly taught my nephew to say 'fuck.' Little fucker used it in the right context, too. He was at the table eating cereal, and dropped his bowl on the floor. 3 year old looks at my sister, then down at the mess on the floor and lets out a simple, "aww fuck." I swear I don't remember even swearing around him, but I was watching him the day before, and have caught the blame. Oh well, he's 6 now and probably has all sorts of wonderful words in his vocabulary. =)
 

Chris

Sick Bastard
375
0
0
#16
I just love those kinds of touching stories...it's so beautiful, I think I've gotta cry a little...
 
#19
i teach my little cousin to say hilarious funny words..mostly in the wrond way to older people....hes 5....i told him to walk up to the man at the cash in the mall and tell him that his cock is bleeding(thinking 'cock' means arm) the man looks akwardly at my cousin and checks his fly....walks away from the cash and toys with himself awile, i swear i laughed so fucking hard i almost bled hahaha

its also sad that my cousin didnt know that cock meant at 5


i told him to put that bengay cream on his lips, not thinking he would he did...........long, hilarious, fucked up story :p lotta fun with young kids lol