WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF stupid childish words

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BUSHSUCKSBALLS said:
Hey now was that aimed at me? Bleah, despite what my profile says I am not really from Ohio.
No, it wasn't aimed at you. Keep posting!

esmith

Hoodrat
Hobbes3 said:
What the fuck!?!? is with these stupid words parents say to children Nubby?? Buba?? Wipey?? I fucking say if you want you fucking kid to lurn to speakz fucking english dont teach them god damn made up fucking anoyying words... =) im only pissed at this cause my dads girl friend has young grand children and she uses these fucking dumb words.. i say fuck it!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:
Wow. You're a real idiot, you know that?

"to lurn to speakz fucking english"... Wow. You want kids to learn real English, but you don't even know it yourself? What the fuck are you speaking, chewbacca:question:

badassmtbiker

Dolemite
esmith said:

"to lurn to speakz fucking english"... Wow. You want kids to learn real English, but you don't even know it yourself? What the fuck are you speaking, chewbacca:question:
I don't really have anythging to say, but couldn't let Chebwacca go unnoticed. Nice out.

angryvogon

Hoodrat

Hobbes3 said:
What the fuck!?!? is with these stupid words parents say to children Nubby?? Buba?? Wipey?? I fucking say if you want you fucking kid to lurn to speakz fucking english dont teach them god damn made up fucking anoyying words... =) im only pissed at this cause my dads girl friend has young grand children and she uses these fucking dumb words.. i say fuck it!!!!! :mfinger: :mfinger: :mfinger:

well all i have to say is whos a cute little baby. heres your blankie.,

and they wonder why our kids are gay?

ron

Buster of Asses
esmith said:

LOL, he speaks wookie...

Ctoit

Tenderony
angryvogon said:
is everyone form where you come from an idiot?

dont talk about other people unless you can tell me what kohlrabies means.

The kohlrabi is an unusual-looking cabbage. It resembles a root vegetable rather than head cabbage and is sold banded in bunches. A bunch of kohlrabies looks somewhat like a pale green bunch of beets. Yet unlike the beet, the bulb of the kohlrabi is produced above ground.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.......IDIOT

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Ctoit said:
The kohlrabi is an unusual-looking cabbage. It resembles a root vegetable rather than head cabbage and is sold banded in bunches. A bunch of kohlrabies looks somewhat like a pale green bunch of beets. Yet unlike the beet, the bulb of the kohlrabi is produced above ground.

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP.......IDIOT
I somehow knew that you'd have a grasp on roots, and head, and bulbs, and how to beat, er, I mean beet them.

Ctoit

Tenderony
GottaHurt said:
I somehow knew that you'd have a grasp on roots, and head, and bulbs, and how to beat, er, I mean beet them.

I'm looking at that and all I can say is thank you..........?

jamesp

In Memory...
mthrlangl said:
Um. A lot of the time parents say things like "winket" instead of blanket (like we sometimes do) because that's what their kid calls it. It's easy to fall into that pattern. On the other hand, my husband will go off on physics or philosophy while I'll start talking about biology to our son. :: shrug ::
well, Mithril Angel, that is exactly what i am going to do, programming to the firstborn all the way, the wife can do whatever she wants though.