WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

wtf survivor

man its so hard to choose which one of those idiots to get rid of. so how is it gonna work? are you gonna get rid of one person.......or what? just wondering cause it might affect my vote. some rules would be nice.......oh, btw, it seems unfair to only be able to choose one of them. i know no one likes them much, but they shoudl be able to vote, but it might be tough since it's only their clan being voted off. at least thats how i think survivor went. i never really watched it much.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
For our "first episode", the rules are plain and simple. Vote. If it ends up a tie, we have a tie-breaker idea.

We're working out some funnier features for future episodes, so stay tuned... On the show one person gets to be voted out at a time so we elected not to do multiple choice. We're making it fair to give someone a chance to make it through.. Doesn't mean the person is scott-free however! :)

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Jason said:
For our "first episode", the rules are plain and simple. Vote. If it ends up a tie, we have a tie-breaker idea.

We're working out some funnier features for future episodes, so stay tuned... On the show one person gets to be voted out at a time so we elected not to do multiple choice. We're making it fair to give someone a chance to make it through.. Doesn't mean the person is scott-free however! :)
lmao, I love it... I just fucking love this new shit :thumbsup:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
lmao, I love it... I just fucking love this new shit :thumbsup:

Don't try and suck up now. That'll just count against ya.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I don't like all three of them. But for me it was pretty easy for the first one. It was the one that said my children should hang!!!

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
CopyLifted said:
I don't like all three of them. But for me it was pretty easy for the first one. It was the one that said my children should hang!!!
I aplogize for that

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
CopyLifted said:
No Im serious im really sorry, it was immature and stupid. What I did was just plain and wrong :thumbsdn: , really I mean this... Sorry.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Wrong time to be kissing ass, especially because you're bullshitting your way through it.

Write in a post all the bad things you have done on this site and maybe people will start to believe you. At least this would mean you're legit.(If you do it)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MrNewbie said:
No Im serious im really sorry, it was immature and stupid. What I did was just plain and wrong :thumbsdn: , really I mean this... Sorry.

It was nice of you to apologize.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
That will probably get him a winning spot on WTF survivor,at least he does apologize. For_Starters would just tell you to fuck off, that fucked up bastard.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
y cant i reply to the thread wtf survivour but otherwise i LOVE IT

Jason

Founder
It is setup for votes only right now, I will probably setup a thread for discussion there (and move this thread into it) instead but not allow new threads... The main focus there is voting...

wtf survivor is fucking awesome what happens if all the annoying bitches get voted out.....? :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
MrNewbie said:

!!!!!!!!!I WANT YOU TO BEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beg Bitch Beg....

You who called my husband a rapist, a murder... you who said i hope he dies. You who asked me to dream of it.

BEG BITCH BEG....

Cause I don't forgive easy.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
chaz_schaeffer said:
wtf survivor is fucking awesome what happens if all the annoying bitches get voted out.....? :mfinger:
They start to focus on US.If you cross to the 'dark side'.

well i'm wondering what happens when the first one gets voted off. then what? also when is the first vote going to end?

Jason

Founder
Probably will end on Sunday night...

As for future episodes, stay tuned.. lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Are you guys going to have like contests? or will it only be on a voting basis? we should have some kind of post contest or something, that way we can all play and it just wont go by the most tardest getting voted off first.

Or is this like already in the works?