WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

WTF survivor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Only a waste of time because the shit was altered.

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
Err... Just spoke to pimpy.. Definatly some confusion from those not reading updates today.. The poll was automatically closed Sunday. I was out of state for several days so I couldn't announce the winner on Sunday so I was going to do it today...

We're waiting on one more staff vote, and one more tie-breaker vote (which I'll explain later should it get to that point).

We had to also go through a time consuming process of removing quite a few 'double votes' for a few people who really wanted a particular person to lose, and I actually have 3 more accounts to verify for fairness. So the total votes for each person has adjusted accordingly.

The winner (or should we say loser?) will be announced tonight or tomorrow morning once everything has been completed. Then we'll be moving onto the next phase.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
So, is the reason why For_Starters's vote count now only 18 when it was twenty is because of that person that made two accounts and both voted for For_Starters?

Jason

Founder
The total count for him actually went from 18 to 23 at one point, and then I cut the idiot off. In total, there were about 10-11 invalid votes. I am 99% done with the checking now, however it may change by 1-2 still because of the idiot with a proxy. You know who you are. ;)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Why can't people just learn how to vote accordingly to what the hell they are voting for. Godddamn this is like the 2000 election all over again. Vote once, and then go fuck yourself!

Jason

Founder
Yep. Morons. Anyways, to avoid continued confusion I posted an announcement about it.

Back to checking.. Now, I feel all dirty.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Jason said:
The total count for him actually went from 18 to 23 at one point, and then I cut the idiot off. In total, there were about 10-11 invalid votes. I am 99% done with the checking now, however it may change by 1-2 still because of the idiot with a proxy. You know who you are. ;)
There's always one dick in the crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.