WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Wtf Survivour

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
okay guys....back in the day when myself and a group of uthers brought up the idea and put it to jasons throat it was fantastic....lets do it agian cmon we have got to get this going again...there are some people we goota put on there e.g all cockfarmed and *cough* decent *cough*

COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUCK FOU!!! said:
okay guys....back in the day when myself and a group of uthers brought up the idea and put it to jasons throat it was fantastic....lets do it agian cmon we have got to get this going again...there are some people we goota put on there e.g all cockfarmed and *cough* decent *cough*

COME ON GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hmm. How about this Fuck....?

When there are a few people that stay in the cockfarm for a certain number of days, we start survivor again. Then, the people that couldn't get repped out of the cockfarm, get stuck in this little poll. If they don't make it and get alot of votes, they're gone. No extra chances.........

(Unless if 20.00 dollars, American currency, is deposited via PayPal into wtf.com keg/super prize of the month fund. Didn't know I was this fucking weird, did you man?!?)

YUCK FOU!!!

okay whatever...lets just do it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Damn, I've been wanting Survivor back for ages :thumbsup:.

bnccoder

Postaholic
So it's settled we break their legs and leave them tied to a tree trunk, in the middle of the country, with nothing but meat tied around their necks and a small knfie. We can take bets on how long they will last for the wtf.com keg/super prize of the month fund.

YUCK FOU!!!

okay lets get the admin....JAAAAASSSOOOOOONNNN!!!!!!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
What's that? YUCK_FOU!!! want's to be on the island?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
YUCK_FOU!!! on the island...

Check.

YUCK FOU!!!

change my post then put me on the island?

FUCK YEAH!!!!

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
YUCK FOU!!! said:
change my post then put me on the island?

FUCK YEAH!!!!
dont worry yuck fuo.....ill throw u a chicken bone so you can choke to death and feed the others :thumbsup: