WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines WTF??!! This guys penis exploded!

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
There was this story on like cnn.com last week about this guy whos penis literally exploded! WTF?!? That had to suck. The thing was he was masturbating, and tried to hold it in as he was climaxing, for distance i guess, and it exploded in his hand. Ouch! :mfinger:

ugh

if you're going to "quote" a news story make sure you have a source. make sure the source is accurate and reliable.

i heard a similar story but none of your details are correct. and i don't feel like looking for it.

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
gumercules said:
ugh

if you're going to "quote" a news story make sure you have a source. make sure the source is accurate and reliable.

i heard a similar story but none of your details are correct. and i don't feel like looking for it.
It was on the news and they described it all technical and shit. I was just summing it up. And that is basically what happened, detail wise. He tried to hold it in for more pleasure or distance or something, he just held it in, he squeezed his johnson for some reason, and it fuckin exploded in his hand.
:mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
twofivekidd9 said:
It was on the news and they described it all technical and shit. I was just summing it up. And that is basically what happened, detail wise. He tried to hold it in for more pleasure or distance or something, he just held it in, he squeezed his johnson for some reason, and it fuckin exploded in his hand.
:mfinger:
umm...moving on

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
twofivekidd9 said:
Hahahaha! Alright I am done here. :mfinger:
O.K., so you made CNN.com. Grab a hand towel, clean yourself up and quit bragging...

if you must know, here is the story. it had nothing to do with "holding it in" or anything

---

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst." (quoted from Ananova.com.)

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
gumercules said:
if you must know, here is the story. it had nothing to do with "holding it in" or anything

---

Ilarie Coroiu was taken to hospital in the Transylvanian town of Cluj after his girlfriend, Magdalena, 18, "felt something strange" and noticed that the bed was covered in blood.

Dr Angela Domocos, head of the accident and emergency department at Cluj General Hospital, said: "It is very rare for this to happen. We call it an exploded penis because it happens when the blood cavities in the penis burst." (quoted from Ananova.com.)
Thats not the same story!

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
Jeranamo said:
Then give us fucking proof. LINK US
I have been having trouble finding the link all day! Sorry. I will keep looking.

fuckfart

Fresh Meat
sounds so damn fake, how the f can it explode? when all those fags be using penis pumpers n etc...and i'm sure that has way more pressure then him holding his shit for longer shoots..bull shit...link

twofivekidd9

Big Floppy Donkey Dong
fuckfart said:
sounds so damn fake, how the f can it explode? when all those fags be using penis pumpers n etc...and i'm sure that has way more pressure then him holding his shit for longer shoots..bull shit...link
The pressure from holding it in made it explode out the sides.

yowatupdogg

Banned - What an Asshat!
it is not that funny when someones dick explodes it is kinda sad cause now really he is not a man if his dick is gone.