WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Headlines WTF??!! This guys penis exploded!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
yowatupdogg said:
it is not that funny when someones dick explodes it is kinda sad cause now really he is not a man if his dick is gone.

Not really, because now he'll qualify for government benefits and be able to get that operation that you've been hoping for, the penalectomy.

Chris

Sick Bastard
I can se it before me..."Oh, oh yes, yes...YES, oh, oh? ooooh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" his gf: "Baby? You done? Let me have a look at your work *removes cover*, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

That wasn't funny, was it?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Chris said:
I can se it before me..."Oh, oh yes, yes...YES, oh, oh? ooooh? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!" his gf: "Baby? You done? Let me have a look at your work *removes cover*, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!"

That wasn't funny, was it?
a chick is not going to want to see his cum... she not going to lift the covers to look

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
_Kitana_ said:
a chick is not going to want to see his cum... she not going to lift the covers to look

Chapter 43 in my book "Lifting the covers to look". You'd be surprised what chickies like to do..... ;)